Chapter Eleven: Dystychiphobia - Fear of Accidents

Boyxboy warning, you're stupid if you don't understand that yet.

Sorry I had finals the last month and school's been crappy lus i'm trying to earn my driver's license so sorrys ppls! Learning sucks monkey butt. Anyway, enjoy. Vote. Comment (comment ppls). Fan me lots. :)

***

Chapter Eleven: Dystychiphobia- Fear of Accidents

Adrian’s POV

A knock on my door awoke me from my deep sleep.  I sniffled and mumbled, “Go away!” as I smothered my face deeper into my fluffy, kind pillow.  It took me hours to calm down from the earlier events to fall asleep.  I didn’t want to face anyone, not Oz especially.  The person knocked again and I spoke a little higher, “Go away!”

            It was silent for a few moments and I assured myself they left and I laid deeper into my bed and began to pass out.  Then more aggressively, the knocker began to hammer the door.  I sat up, annoyed and barely survived to get out of the sheets and almost tripping over my guitar.  I took a long breath and answered the door, I didn’t open my eyes out of my exhaustion, “What do you want?”

            “A favor.”

            I blinked and looked up.  I stared at Ethan confused.  He looked tired as I was, but the bags under his eyes were noticeably drooping and dark.  For a moment were stood there, silent, but he snarled, “Well, can you handle a little tiny favor?”

            “What?”

            “Babysit Adam,” he ordered.

            “Isn’t he old enough to take care of himself?” I asked.

            “Yes, and you’re old enough to keep a job at bar.”

            I blinked, “You know about that?”

            “Yes, you are certainly popular with the ladies, including your boss’s wife,” he muttered and he looked at me, angrily, “I have college and work today, plus I’m exhausted, so please do me a favor and watch Adam.”

            “Why?”

            “I’ll pay you to watch him, fifty bucks a night.”

            I blinked, “Really?”

            He sighed and looked more annoyed than usual, “The Twins have jobs as well, and we all want a nicer place but we need money to do that.  And I need an education, so please.”

            “Just watch him?”

            “Do I have to spell it out for you?” he growled and I shook my head.

            “No, I’ll do it,” I answered and he turned to walk down the hallway.  I gave a small chuckle and smiled, “Bro, keys?”

            “It’s open!” he growled as he went down the stairs.

            “Hm, okay,” I shrugged and grabbed my own keys before going into his apartment.  I smiled at the room and scanned for the little guy.  My eyes froze to a small huddle at the corner of the room, his body covered by a small thin blanket.  I slowly walked over and tugged the blanket down to see his eyes wide open.  He let out a terrified scream and I pounced backwards.  I fell over and smacked my head on the hardwood ground.