Chapter Six: Dishabiliophobia - Fear of Undressing in Front of Someone

This is a boyxboy story which means a homosexual romance.  Enjoy if you likey, F off if you don't.  Thank you.

~

Chapter Six: Dishabiliophobia- Fear of Undressing in Front of Someone.

                                    Adrian’s POV

Oscar… is… a… dead man, I thought as I walked down the hall… okay, not walked – it was much more of a limp.  I looked all across the hallway before I finally found my key conveniently right by the door, “Oscar, you are one kind of an idiot.”

            I grabbed it and unlocked my apartment.  I slammed the door closed and I heard a moan.  For a moment, I thought it was a woman but it sounded a lot like a male moan of pain.  I looked around and grabbed an umbrella that was hanging on the coat hanger by the front door.  Swinging the umbrella up like it was a bat I was ready for any type of attack. 

            Someone is in my apartment… I see something in my bed, something alive and moving.  His head was covered by a pillow and I saw his back come uncovered.  The asshole was naked… IN MY BED. 

            He just got naked in the wrong guy’s bed! I thought and slammed the umbrella onto the bed.  Unable to cover my fury, I gave out the scariest man-scream I ever heard. 

            A few minutes later I was sitting on my living room chair across from my victim who looked thoroughly pissed.  Oscar coughed, “Why?” 

            “I grabbed a stray umbrella,” I lied and avoided eye contact, “and hit you when I fell…” 

            “All seventy-three times?” he asked, annoyed.

            I smiled, “Yeah.

            “You look proud,” he pointed out and like a spoiled child, he pouted.  Oscar lived like a king his whole life, his father would give him anything for him not to bug him during his work – which was twenty four-seven.  I’ve known Oscar since he was a kid in diapers when my mother worked as his dad’s maid.  Oscar and I were from different worlds but despite everything, he was still my best friend.  Nothing will ever change that, not even if he sleeps in my bed naked or if I hit him with an umbrella as a wake-up call all seventy-three times.

            “A little,” I smirked, “Why were you in my bed?  No, wait, second thought, let me rephrase that question… Why wasn’t I in my bed?”

            “I lost the key…”

            “You’re lying,” I crossed my arms.

            “Okay, I brought a girl home and…”

            “Oh, here we go.  The girl situation,” I grumbled, rubbing my temples, “How do we always go back to this subject, huh?  I met this girl or this honey gave me a look, it’s always about some girl.  I don’t care if her name is Madonna; it’s not exactly cool on my side.  Bros before hoes, remember the code?  Good.  Then memorize it.”

            “She thought I was all prissy…”

            “You are.”

            “You know how hard it is to keep a girl?”

            I opened my mouth.

            “In my situation?”

            I sighed, “Being a snot nosed brat of a senator would be a plus, wouldn’t it?”