After Nightmares Coming To Life

Tords Pov
I could sense something's off with the water. Some parts glowed a neon green, surrounding them. Matt and Edd's laughing came to a halt, including. They began to panic as they sunk down one by one. I sprung from the sand to the edge of the water. There's no way I can go in. It might affect me too....and my arm...
After about ten seconds, they came back out of the water-furious, even Tom. I noticed almost right away that their eyes are green. This isn't them, it was the water. Something corrupted them..
They began shouting the similar words from my nightmare. The whole time Tom just stared angrily at me until Matt and Edd finished. I looked so worried. Something bad has happened to them, and those hatful words...

Tom:"You hurt Edd and Matt! The two friends that actually cared about you!! And you killed Jon! You were trying to kill me, weren't you?!! You f*cking communist!! Why did you hate me so much?!!"
Even though I know those words aren't real...they still hurt....making me want to die.....

That's it!-
"Well well well..look who's the crybaby." A familiar voice spoken from behind. I turned to see it was Paul, and Pat was standing behind him, looking down. It looks like he's on the verge of tears.
Tord:"W-why?.."
Paul:"We wanted to get revenge....Also, I poured the serum I found around your old house into the water."
I forgot I made that for myself years ago before I left...

Paul:"Lights out, Red Leader.."

*passes out*