After Pleading

Tords Pov

 There's no place for me to go now. Edd and Matt might have been in the same building Tom is in, but they also might re-act the same way. I'm just walking towards the tree where I left the harpoons, because it's the one place I'm familiar with. I stayed off the sidewalks and roamed behind buildings so no one would recognize me as the red leader on the wanted posters.

 It didn't take long to get to the spot. The place was peaceful after all of the madness I caused there. Under the tree is where I sat. The cool breeze felt nice in the shade. I began to doze off before I've seen half of a harpoon. It reminds me of Tom, so I took the weapon in my arms and snuggled it. 

 I wanted to rest, just to take everything in, but I can't stop now. Though, there's not much for me to do since they're looking for me. I need to keep a low profile or it's the end for me. I don't know if I'll be sentenced to life in prison, or hanged. I don't want to die. 

At least not yet.

 Making it up to my old friends is a must. Once that's accomplished, I could care less what other crap happens to me, including death.

 Not soon after these thoughts, I've heard two familiar voices in the distance.

"Where the hell can he possibly ran off two?!"

"I don't know, Paul...he's probably being smart and staying out of sight."

Crap! It's them! They were walking towards the house remains of..some dude that looked like Edd and some blonde with a butt chin. I'm pretty sure there where supposed to be one other, I hope I didn't kill him in all the chaos. 

 Before I could think anymore, I ran off behind some bushes and back behind the buildings, taking the half harpoon with me.

Timeskip/Toms Pov

 I just sat there on the floor, crying most of the type until I relaxed a bit. Still snuggling my bear. My face was tear stained and still kind of hot. Out of no where, a harpoon came flying through the already shattered window. There was a note attached to it.

'May I stay?'

"..What?" I looked out the window. "...Tord?"

"Heeey..." He waved and plastered a fake smile. I stepped back a little bit so he can climb inside. "..Please?"

"*sigh*I might know...but why." My voice was still a little shaky from before.

"I betrayed a couple soldier buddies and now they're looking for me. Also, I'm wanted. You knew that already-"

"Edd and Matt."

"..What-"

"They......don't...wish to see you. " It took a bit for him to take it in.

"..yeah..not surprising..."

"........you can stay." His head perked up like a puppy.

"Really?!..I didn't expected you to....don't you hate me?"

"I can tell you're trying to redeem yourself from...what happen-" Tord wrapped his arms around me, giving me a hug. It shocked me for a second, then I hugged him back. 

"...Thank you.." Tord began to silently cry. 

I still don't like the guy, but I'll give him a chance..