After Waking Up

(⬆️Just edited the video, I of course did not make those pictures and audio, I'm not that good)

I've woken up with a slap to the face. What a nice way to start a hangover.
"Tord! Why are you here?!" He looked at me with his black eyes full of anger, waiting for an answer. I just stared at him trying to process what's going on.
Oh yeah, we'd got drunk, kissed, and he slept on top of me. "Well?!" Tom yelled impatiently. All I can do is stammer.
"U-uh I..." Toms eyes began to fill with tears for some reason. Still very angry.
"Tell me!!" There was another pause. He dropped to the ground and cried in his arms. I don't know what to say or do.
  All that I do know that might cheer him up is his old teddy. It was next to the tv so I picked it up and afforded it to him.
  Tom peeked up. His face was still, in disbelief that I'm acting this way. I handed him the bear, which he took. Tom dug his head back into his arms. Next, I laid on the sofa, unsure of what he wants me to do. I'll do whatever he says.
  There was another long pause before Tom broke it with a shaky voice. "If you can't make it u-up to me...then just go."
And with that. I left. By jumping out the window. The last words I heard from him were, "I f**king knew it..."
Toms Pov
Short after the commie left, Matt and Edd came knocking at my door. There can't be a better time for visitors.
Edd:"Tom, are you alright? We heard you yelling so we came to check on you."
Tom:"J-just a second!" I rushed over to the sink to wash my face. Out of no where I've gotten a piercing headache.
Shit. I drank too much again. What did happen last night?
Matt:"Tom?"
Tom:"I'm coming. I'm coming."
Opening the door, I saw the two in their pjs.
Tom: "O-oh no...did I woke you two up?"
Edd: "Yeah, you did. But no harm done."
Matt:"Tom! You fixed your guitar!" Matt pointed it out. What? I walked over to the table with the guitar that I couldn't fix-good as new. There was a sticky note on it..'I fixed it~Tord'
Is he really sorry after what he had done? Why did he leave me then? I crumbled the piece of paper and shoved it in my pocket. Matt and Edd came up behind me.
Matt: "Play it! I haven't heard you play in forever!"
Tom: "Ooookkkk?..." I play a single tune and what I heard was phenomenal.
Edd: "Woah! It sounds even cooler than before!" Matts face just look like he's been looking at a mirror. How did Tord do this?
TimeSkip - Breakfast in Edds apartment-we were on the topic of Tord
Tom:"So.....what would you guys do if you ever saw Tord again."
Matt: "Are you kidding? He destroyed the house, hurt you, AND hurt my beautiful face!"
Edd: "I agree with Matt. He betrayed us. Though I miss him as a friend, he has changed."
  I guess I have to try and hide him from them

       ...If he ever comes back..