After Being Hung Over

Tords Pov

Unfortunately, about thirty minutes after we ... had sex... I needed to leave for work. I'm super tired though, I don't think I'll do a good job.
*time skip to early morning*
As I stepped inside the window, I kept mumbling, furrowing my eyebrows.

Tord:"...that dam employee keeps giving me shit about sleeping on the job..."

My blood pressure is still pretty high about that. I tossed myself onto the couch, just to rest my eyes for a little bit. Just then, Tom opened the door, grumbling.
Tom:"Uuugh...Tooord..."
Is he still drunk, or just hung over?
"I've got I piercing head ache, how-"
Tord:"-You're hungover."
Tom:"Again??" I stood up, guiding him to the couch since he was a little unstable.
I left to head to the medicine cabinet, coming back with aspirin.
Tord:"I'll go get you some coffee."
It took about 5-8 minutes, but I came back with two cups of coffee. As I sat down next to him, I noticed his face is somewhat calm. No matter how painful it is. It looked like he was in deep thought. "Something one you're mind?" I asked, handing him his coffee. He took a sip.
Tom:" It's just.. *sigh* I'm not .. used to you being so kind to me.....I really appreciate it." We held eye contact for a second, meaning he's sincere.
Tord:"T-Tom...drinking isn't going to help. You shouldn't do this to yourself, it's not healthy.." He broke eye-contact and looked at his feet. "I'm worried.." Tom looked back up again.
Tom:"Thanks for being here for me when I need it. You're a great friend.."
Does he remember last night at all?
Tord:"Hehe, thanks-"
*knock knock*
Matt:"Tom! Wanna go to the park?"
Edd:"The sunrise is beautiful!" I whispered something to Tom, because he looked like he didn't know what to do.
Tord:"..go ahead...get some fresh air.."
With that, I scurried to another room, quietly. Tom got up to answer the door. I watched him leave.
Throughout the time he was gone, I slept for about 4 hours. The sound of Eduardo crying from across the hall woke me up. I still beat myself up about that. Jon died because of me...
Waking up with a depressed feeling doesn't feel to great. I checked around the apartment, looking for Tom. I'd call him with the communicator, but he's probably still with Matt and Edd. I could go back to sleep, but the place is still messed up from last night. Not really the whole place, but Tom's room.
I gathered the blankets and sheets from his bed and threw them in the wash. Once they're dry, I made his bed.
Then, I gathered the cloths he had just lying around the floor and washed them as well. In that time, I toasted an English muffin with some jelly and butter for a small brunch.
Everything's finished and Tom still isn't home yet.
Tom didn't came home 'till 7 at night. I would be mad at him, but I'm not.

Really...I'm just worried.

He just walked in without greeting and landed face down on his bed.
Tord:"Tom, where were you. You had me worried.."
Tom:"Sorry, I should've contacted you, but I was with Matt and Edd the whole time."
Tord:"I understand...I'm glad nothing bad happened." I was about to leave until Tom stopped me.
Tom:"But something bad did happened, Tord! I worried you, and I hate to do that to someone who cares so much.." He gave a small sigh.
"They need to know you're here."