After The Road To Forgiveness (part 3)

Toms Pov
Tords face looks like he's asking for a lot. He shouldn't feel this way...
Tom:"Tord, of course.." I had a soft tone, reassuring him. Matt didn't think the same way.
Matt:"-tsk- Tom!-"
Tom:"He deserves it!" I snap back. "You try being cooped up in a small space hiding from the popo!" Matt looks a little discouraged, probably feeling guilty.
Matt:"S-Sorry...I'm just...not used to him coming back."
Tord:"It's fine, Matt. I get it."
Edd:"..hehe...are we..ready to head out?" He asked, trying to ease the tension. I looked over at Tord.
Tord:"I have to take the back way...just to be safe.." Edd and Matt seemed to get it because they agreed. They said they'll see us in a few and left. I told them I wanted to walk with Tord. Just to makes sure nothing happens to him.
The path is just behind buildings and then into a forest. Tord is pretty quick, like he'd took this route many times before. It seemed like a good time to talk...about what happened. Before I can say anything though, he spoke.
Tord:"Tom...I've been thinking..." He stopped walking, looked back and faced me. "W-why'd you kiss me??"
Tom:"T-Tord.."
Tord:"Is it because you just wanted to cheer me up??!" I could sense he's on the break of tears.
Tom:"N-no...I-" I began to blush, about to tell him why. But..
Tord:"-Did it mean anything to you-"
I caught him off guard by hugging him.  His body felt frail. Soon, I felt arms gently hugging back. Nothing else needed to be said. Being in each others arms spoke enough words. I felt my head getting wet so I looked up at his face. He silently cried with an expressionless face. Noticing that his eyes were baggy. Like they're dead. We let go and continued walking. This time, staying together.

*Timeskip*

So far, we were having a blast! We played some volleyball, Tord grilled, and we just chatted and laughed. I'm so glad he asked to come here. Definitely one of my greatest days...
Edd asked if we wanted to swim. Tord was the only one who didn't want to. I wasn't sure why. Maybe his arm..
I was looking forward to splashing him, and other things that'd be cute. I really like him...
  Tord just watched us. It's the only thing he could do. I felt bad for not being out of the water with him. Then I noticed his expression changed, to a more curious one.

Sometimes, he just looks so cute-

...

Tord...

What is he doing here?!?

I thought I killed him!!

That bastard should be dead!!