Chapter 13 - Only Love Yourself. Only Fight For Yourself.

Dedicated 2 animelover209! Has her own RLY good Gaara love story, check it out! Dedicated 2 her 4 reading so many of my stories and saying such nice things! Arigato

I had trouble with this chap. Most of it is Temari and Gaara's povs. Gaara's POV is pretty hard 2 wrote! Gomen, it didn't come out so good! But this chap is super important 2 the plot! Hopefully you guys will find it interesting!

Fan me

(Temaris POV)

"I'm bored."

Kankuro's makeup rimmed eyes mockingly widened with fake shock. "No, really?"

Yurei ignored him. "Why don't we go out or something?!?"

Ah, that sounds nice. All day we're just been sitting around in this stuffy apartment with nothing to do. All of our weapons were sharpened so you could cut yourself by merely touching it. We had eaten breakfast and already cleaned up. Now we just sat here, boring ourselves with useless chitchat.

I sighed. "I wish we could. But the Chuunin Exams are coming and many people are traveling from all over the place to watch. We need to lay low for a while and attract as little attention as possible right now...."

"Which means we need to stay in this boring place until then." Kankuro tied it up for me.

Shifting, Yurei groaned. "I don't know how you guys can just sit around right now! Aren't you guys.....nervous?"

I raised my eyebrow. Nervous? "Not really. We've been preparing for this for a very long time."

Kankuro scoffed loudly. "As if we need to be nervous! It's the Leaf who should be scared! We're gonna kick their asses!"

Yurei frowned. "I hope it goes as smoothly as planned......" Her red eyes suddenly widened. "We're not going to kill anyone, right?"

My brother shook his head. "Naw, it'd be too. It'd be too much of a hassle to waste time killing everyone. We're gonna use Genjutsu to knock them out. Those who resist will either be killed or injured though."

Yurei frowned even more, looking uncomfortable.

She obviously wasn't ready. The three of us were brought up knowing how to kill. Our whole lives we were trained to fight and kill. This mission wouldn't be hard, we were ready.

I don't think she's ever even killed yet. I don't want her to kill now. She shouldn't be doing this!

But I know there's no way to dissuade her. She had her mind set on helping us. She won't back down no matter what we say.

(This point 2 Temari'a flashback has been taken strait from the show! Everything mentioned is accurate!)

"They're having barbecue again......" Kankuro commented, gazing out the window. I followed his stare and saw it was the guy I was going to fight, some annoying blonde, and a fat guy. "It must be a reward for training like they're told to."

"I believe you were ordered to keep an eye on Gaara." I complained sternly. It was dangerous to leave Gaara unattended. He was independent, but that wasn't a very good thing. The people of the Leaf didn't know how to handle him. They were able to sense his murderous intent but may nit have enough common sense to avoid him.

"You just let Gaara wander around?" Yurei exclaimed, worry in her eyes.

"Don't worry." Kankuro smirked. "Even he won't do anything weird during the day." His eyes gleamed. "By the way, that Shikamaru Guy is the one you have to fight first. Don't you have to come up with a plan?"