Chapter 9 - The Demon Within Him.....

Dedicated to sweetdreams705! An amazing writer and reader! Thx for being so awesum! LOOK AT HER WORK!!!

IM IN A BAD MOOD! so I'm just skimming over these fights, I just wanna get to Gaara's!!

PLZZzzzzzzzz READ MY NEW SASORI LOVE STORY "His Puppet"!!!! IT WOOD MEAN THE WORLD 2 ME I RLY WOOD APPRECIATE IT!!!!!

***

Next Kiba and Naruto fought. I must say, Naruto was impressive. That last move of his though was alike to Sasuke's, but they were a little different. Naruto actually ended up winning, much to everyone's surprise.

The next battle was......intense. Two cousins from the Hyuga clan were fighting, and the guy was ruthless. The girl was Hinata, who I had talked to before. She seemed really nice, her cousin was the complete opposite.

Hinata was reluctant to fight him but he didn't really care; in fact I think he wanted to fight her. Before though, he was lecturing her to withdrawal. It was so mean, he went on and on how her niceness is her flaw and that she could never be a Kunochi. At one part of his little lecture he pointed out that she had no self confidence and that got me pissed off. After what he always says to her, does he really expect her to have a high self esteem!?!

She fought back a little, when he accused her of participating in the exams just because her team asked her she told him she joined to change herself.

But then he crushed her hopes, saying she'd always be a failure. I wish I'd be the one against him so I could knock some sense into him!

He kept bashing on her until Naruto started yelling. Hinata must like Naruto, because after that she looked better.

She did a bunch of hand signs and activated her Byakugan, staring boldly into Nejis. They both got into similar fighting stances and Hinata struck him first, aiming for his head which he blocked. I didn't know much of the Hyuga clan, but their technique must have something to do with their hands because in the beginning they kept on striking each other with their hands.

None of them looked to be winning, neither of them landed even one hit. Her cousin called her weak, but she seemed pretty strong to me.

At one point she almost had him, she just grazed his side. She really was on offense, and was pretty good at it! Naruto was cheering for her, a little distracting but I guess it kept her motivated.

She lunged at him, fingers pointed right towards his stomach. They both froze after that. Did she hit him?!? In the angle I was, I couldn't see a thing!

Hinata's head, which was bowed down, jerked up as she gasped, blood flying from her mouth. Now that her head was up I could see her cousins hand, which was touching right where her heart is. Uh oh, that doesn't look very good.

Despite what looked like her fatal blow, she knocked his hand away and tried striking his face. But he was already prepared and struck her elbow before her fingers could come in contact. His other hand reached out and pulled down her sleeve, revealing a really painful looking sight. Red bumps were covering her arm and must have meant something really bad because her facial expression turned extremely frightful.

So during their fight they never really were tying. He was inconspicuously landing hits on her without her noticing. She must have been too high on adrenaline to have felt it, that's why she didn't realize. (Lolol look at me trying to act smart using big words xD ehehehe sadly I gotta C in English so pretending to be smart is a fail x))

She shrieked loudly in pain as he took her by surprise and jabbed her chest, causing her to go flying. He's so heartless!

If that wasn't enough, he insulted her some more and ordered her to withdraw again. Poor Hinata was still strong at heart and refused again, even in her bad condition she shakily stood up again. But her cousin must really hate her, because he didn't look to happy about that. He activated his Byakugan and when she tried, she cried out in pain, spat out blood, and stumbled. She hit her limit.