Chapter 22 - I'll Give You Proof!

Pic on the side is a drawing I did of the Way brothers <3 Has nothing 2 do with this chap but someone said I should post a drawing with my chaps! SO yeah, this is what I do instead of writing ;D

dedicated 2 soul_of_night! Her comment was long (which I love!) and very encouraging! She wrote a story I havent read yet (I WILL THO!) and u guys shood check it out!

THERE WERE SO MANY COMMENTS B4 I COULDNT EVEN REPLY 2 THEM! THANKS SOSOSOSOS MUCH! I READ THEM ALL AND THEY MADE ME SUPER HAPPY! SRRY BUT I NEVER REMEMBER 2 REPLY BUT I ALWAYS SEE THEM!

I know many people have been very excited for this moment. Nearly every chap has a comment about how awesome it's gonna be when everyone finds out her secret. I rly don't wanna disappoint any1...

Idea came from a fans comment! They really do help guys!

Is it weird that I listened 2 BVB while writing all the emotional parts? Its weird, his screaming gives me inspiration xD Dont judge my taste in music!

Long chappy! And I think it came out pretty fast! I can only write this story for some reason! If you like this story please take a look at my other work! It'd mean a lot <3

Warning: beginning is random. Just read on. Also,

***

Wow, my toenails have grown so long; I should cut them. The hospital floor is so cold; it feels nice against my feet. I haven't really stood much lately and it sort of hurts now. I should really train a lot once I get out of here. Maybe -

"Are you gonna stand there and stare at your feet the whole time or say what you wanted to tell us?"

I looked up. That was the first thing Kankuro said since he got here.

I swallowed thickly and let my eyes wander around the room, looking at everything but my teammates. Every things so white. It's even whiter than my hair. There were a couple of ghosts roaming around freely; one of them just went through this room into the next one. The one bright light-bulb that lit up the small room made my eyes - which had grown accustomed to darkness - burn and slightly water.

They were all staring at me and waiting. Waiting to hear the truth. And they weren't going to stay so patient for long. "Well, uh... y-your mom..."

"You said you talked to her," Gaara cut in with his deep chilling voice.

I bobbed my head in agreement. "Yeah I did. I-I saw her... l-last night... " I mentally cursed myself for stuttering and taking long pauses. I didn't sound the least bit convincing. I just can't talk strong and confidently when I have so much attention focused solely on me. Public speaker is definitely not a career option for me.

"Are you kidding me?!?" Kankuro exclaimed, fury and frustration burning in his purple makeup-lined eyes. He exhaled sharply and gave me a smoldering glare. "Everything you told us about our mom came from your dream?!? That doesn't make it real!" His eyes shifted to the door. "This is ridiculous. I'm leaving."

"Wait!" I nearly shouted, stretching my arm towards him as he took a step towards the exit. "It wasn't from a dream!"

"Yurei," Temari gave me a sad look, "Our mom is dead."

"I know!"

It was still for a moment. None of us moved. None of us talked. Kankuro's nostrils were flaring and his eyes held rage. His hand were balled up into tight fists indicating how angry he was. Temari's brows were knitted together in confusion and she seemed a little worried. And Gaara was just staring at me. His face didn't reveal any emotions. His arms were crossed in front of his chest casually, almost relaxed. He didn't look or act angry or confused. He was hearing me out. He was giving me a chance.