Chapter 10 - I'll Show You A TROUBLESOME Woman!

Dedicated 2 my 300th fan LOLmythLOL! Can y'all believe it? 300 fans! I'm so proud of myself lol xD

WAT YOU'VE ALL BEEM WAITING 4......HER FIGHT! YAYAZ!

***

"Where are you going?"

I froze in my tracks. My eyes darted to the white ghost's understanding ones and she nodded, trying to give me a message.

Temari noticed where my eyes were focussed and tilted her head, trying to see what I was seeing. What I saw was a white ghost. What she saw was nothing. "Where're you going?"

Sighing, I looked into her confused eyes. "Information gathering." I said, using the same excuse as Kankuro. It wasn't a total lie, I was going for information.

Her brow puckered. "But you keep on leaving.......What information are you gathering?"

I bit my lip. Should I tell her what I've been researching? But if I told her about Orochimaru I'll have to tell her how I know he's four different people. Ses my friend, but the secret of my abilities aren't something I'm ready to spill yet.

"Never mind. This is the last match anyways, so I'm next. I'll stay." I walked back to Baki and Gaara and leaned over the rail, seeing the Sound ninja and a fat guy fighting. Baki ignored me as usual and Gaara's eyes slid to me before returning to the fight.

It was pretty amazing. He just had a battle, a big one with a very formidable foe, and managed with no remaining injuries at all. I can't believe I even worried about him, he's perfectly fine.

Feeling my gaze, he looked at me. There was no questioning in his eyes but I knew he was wondering why I was looking at him. My breath slightly caught when my red eyes met his green ones. They were so emotionless, so dull and lifeless. But there was ancient and long lingering pain; he was suffering but kept to his silence. When I think about it, I don't thin he has anyone to tell.

I wished I could take away that pain. I wish I could make it disappear. But not when be kept this wall up, not when he wouldn't tell me how he feels. He's been quiet all this time I don't think he knows how to express is emotions.

It wasn't so easy that I could just approach him and casually ask about what was constantly hurting him. I didn't want to ask Temari about it, this is is personal for him and if I was going to hear it I wanted to hear it from Gaara himself.

(OMFG GAARA'S POV! YALL BEEN WAITING FOR DIS!!!)

Why?

Whenever someone looked at me, they glared. That, or they cowered in fear. I was feared and hated. My siblings feared me and my father hated me. My mother didn't even want me to be born. All looks I receive are accusing and angry, scared and hateful.

No one smiled when they saw me, they seethed. When my name was spoken it wasn't with happiness or care, it was laced with hate and anger. When people talked to me they didn't do it because they wanted to. They feared me and wanted to be on my good side so I wouldn't hurt them.

Everyone in this room hated me after seeing just a sample of the inner demon which lurked inside me, claws covered with blood.

So why was she looking at me like this? I don't know what this look means. All I knew, every emotion I could identify, was anger, hate, and fear.

What was that look? Her fists weren't clenched or shaking. She wasn't trying to hurt me or run away. Her eyes weren't narrowed with hate or wide with fear. Her lips wasn't parted with frantic and scared short breaths going through. Her jaw wasn't clenched angrily.