Chapter 16

This chapter contains some sexual content that is not suitable for fans and or readers that are underaged. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED MY LOVELIES!!!! <3

The feel of something warm and soft pressing into my lower back had me shifting in exhaustion as sleep begun to evade me. “Kattttiiiieeeeee” Cam’s distinctive voice cooed into my bare skin. I let loose a groan of annoyance, turning my face into the pillow and burrowing further into the softness of my bed. “Oh Kattttiiieeee” Cam crooned again, his voice distinctly closer to my ear, his hands lightly trailing over my back, his fingers drawing small patterns. “Five more minutes” I whined, lightly shifting under Cam because his fingers moving over my waist was starting to tickle.

“Oh Katttiieee-waitttiiieeee” Cam mumbled, his following laughter causing my bed to shake slightly. I buried my head further into the pillow, trying to hide my laughter and my smile. “I can feel you laughing babe, I know you’re awake!!!” he called in a sing-song voice making me giggle louder. “Kitten!!!” he called, making me turn over and open my eyes just slightly. “Mmmm…yes Thor?” I moaned, a large smile pulling at the edges of my mouth.

“You’re hilarious.” Cam scowled at me, his eyes narrowed down at me as he watched me dissolve into giggles. “it’s okay Mr. Hemsworth, you can do whatever you want to me.” I sighed, slipping my hands behind my head and shooting Cam a shit-eating grin. “Whatever I want is it?” Cam smirked down at me, his eyes sparking with mischievous intent. When I nodded my head another giggle escaping my lips Cam shook his head. “Why Miss Katie, I do believe you are going to regret allowing me full rein of your luscious body.” He teased in a deep and aroused tone. “That remains to be seen Mr. Hemsworth.” I shot back, wiggling my eyebrows in a joust at him.

“Then I better get started then. Wouldn’t want to upset or put to waste such a tempting offer now would I?” Cam chuckled, a large smirk pulling at his lips. Seeing the look in his eyes I knew exactly what he was going to do before he did it. Unfortunately for me before I could roll to safety Cam was onto me, his hands pinning my arms to the bed and his lips sealing over my stomach and buzzing his lips against my sides. I released a loud shriek of laughter, my body twisting and turning, trying to throw Cam off of me and stop his assault. “Does the Misses like her punishment?” He shouted over my cries of laughter, his own laughter joining in with mine. We wrestled for a good 5 minutes, Cam’s mouth still managing to find places where he would start tickling me again and he only stopped when I finally relented and begged him to stop.

When our heavy pants finally calmed down that’s when I realized what type of position Cam and I had managed to get ourselves into. Cam was wedged in between my legs, both of them were resting on his back over his shoulders while, his face was resting on my lower stomach, right above my navel. As if sensing my gaze, Cam shifted his head and locked eyes with me. Suddenly I was panting for a whole other reason. Cam’s eyes darkened when he noticed the change in my body language. “Does the Misses offer still stand?” He asked in a soft voice that vibrated against my lower half causing a breathtaking sensation to flush my body.

Feeling slightly shy I tentatively bit the tip of my finger and slowly nodded, my cheeks flushing with arousal. “Then I better get started then” He whispered, turning his head down to the flesh of my stomach and lightly nuzzling my skin. His warm breath gliding over my skin was making goose bumps rise up on my skin. “Such beautiful skin” He whispered, lightly biting my hip bone and then licking the hurt away. I groaned in appreciation, he hadn’t even done anything yet and I could feel myself starting to tingle all over. He trailed the tip of his finger down a path that swirled and circled over my skin, drawing imaginary images, before they hooked in the edge of my panties, tugging them off slightly to the side.

“C-Cam please.” I begged my breathing loud and erratic. “So impatient” He smiled into my skin, before he begun to press small kisses down to the apex of my legs. I groaned when I felt him press his face into my panties lightly biting me through the thin fabric. I reached down and threaded my fingers through his hair pulling him tighter against me as I arched my hips up, my body begging Cam to set me free. I groaned in annoyance when the sound of Cam tsking me and sliding his hands up between my legs to my inner thighs and using his strength, wedged them apart so that they were pressed open into the mattress and so that I wasn’t suffocating him.