Chapter 7

When I had finished my shower I stepped out moving to grab the towel I had hanging off to the side. I frowned in confusion when I saw that the space was empty.

I looked around for another towel but there was nothing in sight. Not even the hand towel for the sink. I let out a sigh as my mind wandered to the one person who would do this.

"Damn you Cam" I sighed under my breath. I shivered lightly as the cool air in the house began to dry my skin, making Goosebumps show up on my arms and legs as I made my way to my room, wearing nothing but my birthday suit.

When I stepped into my room I saw Cam sitting in my desk chair, his legs propped up on the edge of my desk and his arms clasped behind his head, a smirk on his lips as his eyes locked intently on me. The whole time looking the picture of pure ease.

"Very mature of you Cam" I muttered rolling my eyes at him as I grabbed a towel from the pile he had made on my bed.

"Hey I’m just playing your game baby" He chuckled, standing up in one fluid motion. I wrapped the towel around my torso, trying to put heat back into my body as I moved over to my closet to find something to wear.

"That doesn't change the fact that you suck" I muttered grabbing a pair of lace panties from my drawer. I was spun around on the spot before I realized that Cam had pinned me up against my dresser.

He leaned down and pressed a toe curling kiss on my lips, making me instantly forget my name and what time it was. "That maybe kitten, but that doesn't change the fact that you blow." He whispered nuzzling the side of my ear making me shudder.

His close proximity had stopped all brain functions so I didn't catch his little joke until almost a minute after. I let out a laugh slapping his chest, "Well aren't you just the charmer" I smiled sarcastically at him, rolling my eyes in amusement.

He chuckled pressing a kiss against my neck. "I try" he breathed.

I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck when something caught my eye. I looked over Cam's left shoulder and saw the red numbers glowing on my night stand.

"Cam let me get dressed or we are definitely going to be late" I murmured, dropping my arms and trying to turn to find a clean bra.

"MMmmm sounds like a very good plan that we have to follow through with." He whispered pressing a kiss to my jaw.

I felt a plan slip into my mind. I turned my head in Cam's directions causing our lips to brush against one another.

"Okay" I said quietly, leaning forward and pressing our lips together in a passionate kiss. Cam let loose a grunt of triumph as he wound his hand into my hair, holding our faces together more securely as our tongues fought for dominance.

I pushed Cam back till we collapsed onto my bed, me falling on top of him. I smiled into his mouth when his hands cupped my ass through my towel which was riding pretty high from our little tumble onto my bed. I grabbed them and moved them till they were pinned above his head.