Chapter 10

Even after Maggie had left the kitchen, I still chased Cameron around. He ate my cookie, he obviously had to be punished.

When he had nearly tripped over a kitchen chair I made my move and lunged onto his back, causing him to trip when he lost his balance.

Cameron groaned from beneath me, his cheek pressed against the cool tile of the floor. I leaned over him and placed my lips close to his ear, my breasts pushed against his back.

"Gottcha now stud." I whispered seductively, teasingly nibbling on the space right below his ear. Suddenly Cameron rolled, quickly switching our positions and before I could even react I was effectively pinned beneath him.

His hard chest resting against mine and his hands wrapped around my wrists, keeping them pressed to the ground, both of them placed on either side of my head.

"Look who's got who now, baby." He chuckled

"Oh no!” I cried dramatically “Is there no one to save me from the big bad wolf?" I teased, giggling when Cam rolled his eyes playfully.

"I may be a lot of things but turning into a hairy wolf isn't one of them. But I can be real bad if you want me to." he said in husky voice, while one of his hands moved down my body to caress my exposed leg, before lifting it and hitching it over his hip.

Taking advantage of my vulnerable position, Cam lightly massaged the skin of my upper thigh before giving me a light slap right on my ass.

I gasped at the slight sting and had to bite my lower lip to hold back the moan that was threatening to come out.

"And you already know I’m big" He smirked, grinding his lower half against mine. The friction of his jeans against me had a shiver running down my spine in pure pleasure.

I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist, bringing us closer together before I rolled, changing our positions so that I was on top again.

"But if you’re not a wolf then I can't be your little red riding hood" I teased, while I slowly dragged a finger down his chest. A soft groan escaped his lips when my hand trailed down farther, past his belt buckle, my nails lightly scratching over the ridge in his pants.

He grabbed my hand, using it to pull me closer so that our lips were only millimeters apart. "For you baby...I'll be anything you want me to be." He whispered huskily.

I smiled at his words, my heart instantly fluttering like crazy inside my chest. "Anything?" I asked in a small innocent voice, my lips lightly brushing against his.

"Anything at all." he said with a stern voice that conveyed to me how much he meant what he was saying. “I will never intentionally hurt you.” He whispered before leaning forward and kissing me. I didn't know what happened but one minute Cam and I had been fooling around on the kitchen floor and then all of a sudden Cam was kissing me like I was the only girl in the world. Like I was the only one he could ever want or ever need.

He didn't try and make the moment more sexual, by grinding against me or grabbing my ass or anything. We just kissed, his right hand cupping my jaw and cheek and nothing else.