Chapter 2

After we had finished tanning, I had gone back upstairs to grab my clothes that were now dry while Maggie went to take a shower.

I hummed a song to myself as I grabbed a magazine off of the kitchen counter, placing it in front of me and flipping through it.

The sound of someone starting up the lawnmower caught my attention. I glanced up from the pictures of models walking on the runway to see Cameron shirtless and pushing the lawn mower back and forth over the grass.

I gasped my eyes drinking in his stomach that was toned and angular, every line and muscle easily showing without him even having to try.

His abs and biceps stood out proudly like they were on display for all to see, shiny with a light coating of sweat making his olive toned skin look just perfect.

I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning. He looked so good I was practically dripping just watching him. I didn't know I had been staring at him for so long, because when the sound of the lawn mower cutting off brought me back from my little fantasy dream, just in time to see Cameron making his way towards the house. 

I gasped quickly forcing myself to look down at the magazine in front of me, no longer seeing the pictures on its pages. I tooka deep breath trying to calm myself and appear like I wasn't just oogling Maggies brother for half an hour.

When I didn't hear the sound of him coming back into the house I glanced up, my brow furrowing into a frown. The lawn mower and Cam were nowhere in sight.

Letting out a breath I didn't realize I was holding I went back to flipping through the magazine. A frustrated huff escaping my lips.

I leaned my head against my hands as I read the magazine, finally getting back into it, thoughts of Cameron slipping out of my mind. 

I felt someone step up behind me, muscular arms resting on the counter on either side of my shoulders. Almost as if my body was in tune with his, my breathing began to accelerate, my legs already beginning to tremble.

“Well aren’t you a little vixen all spread out and waiting” his husky voice whispered against my ear. The heat radiating off of him making my heart take off inside my chest.  

“What do you want Cam?” I asked forcing myself to sound annoyed by his presence, even though secretly inside I was soaking up his close proximity. 

“hhmmm, how about you completely naked and in my bed?” he teased, nibbling on the top of my ear. I bit my lip trying desperately to stop from groaning in pleasure.

“No thanks, I’d rather throw myself in front of a bus then get naked in front of you” I stated, gripping the edges of the magazine with more force than what was needed, before reluctantly moving my head away from those sinful lips of his.

“is that so?” he asked, brushing my hair off of my neck and moving back down and licking up my jaw. “yup” I chirped trying to keep in control, my voice coming out strained. I flipped the next page roughly, the side tearing in between my fingers.

He let loose a soft chuckle his chest shaking against my back.  “Am I making you nervous Katie? Do I turn you on?" He asked his voice light and playful.

"You turn me on? Please Cameron don't make me laugh." I breathed letting out a sarcastic laugh.

"If I don't turn you on, then why are you so wet?” he asked, making my eyes widen in surprise.

“I am not!” I growled, turning to hit him when he suddenly slipped a hand up my skirt, his hand immediately pressing against the bottom of my panties right at the center of my core.

I let out a small mewl, my hips bucking at his touch. “Mmm you’re not just wet, you’re soaking” he breathed into my neck, his fingers, pulling aside my panties and then easily slipping a finger into me. My insides began to throb just at his touch, making my head spin and my legs to turn to jelly.

I gasped, reaching back and grabbing onto his hand, stopping him from thrusting his fingers into me.

“Please... cam...don’t!” I begged brokenly, trying to fight back the desperate need to push my hips back against his hand.

“Or what?” he asked, grabbing my hand and pinning it behind my back. Before going back to thrusting his fingers inside of me.

“o-or I’ll scream” I choked out, my hips beginning to grind back on him. “From having an  orgasm? Yes I believe you will” he laughed huskily, moving his finger in and out of me. I bit my lip to hold back my moans but it was inevitable it just felt too good.

“I’ve seen the way you look at me” he murmured in my ear his warm breath making me feel like I was going to go crazy.

“I bet you want me. I bet you want me to f*ck you right here right now, right up against the counter.” He growled grinding his front against my backside. I could feel the length of his arousal straining against his jeans that he was wearing, making my body begin to twitch with need and want.

 I moaned at the mental image he was giving me. “is that what you want?” He asked, slipping his hand back out of me, before rubbing hot quick circles on my cl*t

"O-oh god" I whimpered my whole body trembling from the heat beginning to blossom in between my legs.

"Scream for me baby" he murmured against my skin, moving his hand faster and faster.

“N-no” I panted shaking my head furiously as I tried to contain my moans. "Fine" he breathed, grabbing me and turning me around, pushing me back against the counter so that I couldn't run.

"You want to play, let’s play" he smirked, dropping to his knees and lifting my leg, exposing my throbbing core to his eyes.

I felt heat blossom across my cheeks in embarrassment. "Cam d-don-" I gasped when I realized to late what he was going to do. He pressed his face into me, his tongue lapping at my core with fever.

My protestations died on my tongue as I felt my body loose itself. My eyes rolled back into my head and my hands slipped into Cameron’s dark hair, holding him to me as I grinded myself onto him.

I felt him smirk but his tongue didn't stop as it continued to swirl and lick me, making my head spin.

"C-cam I'm going to- I'm going to-" I panted looking down and meeting his heated gaze seeing the lust in his eyes.

 Seeing that I was right on the edge of climaxing, I felt Cam wrap his lips around my Cl*t sucking it into his mouth and laving harshly against it, making me topple over into oblivion.

All the heat in my body shot up from my toes straight to my head. Luckily my throat had constricted preventing me from screaming out in ecstasy. When I had finally stopped bucking against Cameron's lips, he got up, his arms holding me steady.

"I think I do more than just turn you on" Cam breathed, lifting my face so that I could look him in the eyes. "Come to my room after Maggie falls asleep and I can show you exactly what I can do to you." He smirked leaning down and capturing my lips with his. I would have been turned on even more at the fact that I could still taste myself on his lips, but something snapped inside of me.

I didn't know where my anger came from but I suddenly felt like a cheap slut. I shoved him away from me. "I'm not some slut that will just come when ever you call." I glared, fixing my clothes. I turned to get away but Cam stopped me, turning me around and pinning me against the counter again, his hands restraining my arms to my sides.

I gasped when I saw the anger in his eyes. "I never said you were. The invitation is still open. You don't have to come, but I doubt you can stay away" He breathed his glare falling away and changing into that infuriating smirk he always did.

With that he pressed a rough kiss against my lips before he released me.

“Oh and thanks for the talk” he winked, slipping the two fingers into his mouth. The ones he had inserted in me only moments ago. Before he turned and sauntered out of the kitchen leaving me blushing a bright red and some how wanting him even more.