Chapter 9

After school let out Maggie and I went boutique shopping, searching for anything that was completely different and yet still chic. I found a beautiful lambskin fringe purse that was in a dark brown color, so pretty while Mag’s found a really nice black floppy brim hat that made her look like a movie star when she wore her sunglasses.

We were both so excited with the other little trinkets and clothes that we had managed to get but there was one thing that we had been looking for that we really wanted. And that was a vintage red kilt.  

We found some in a small little shop not far from her house and we immediately bought them. Unfortunately the shop keeper never allowed customers to try on clothes so we didn’t actually have any idea if they would look good on us at all. So rushing home we eagerly tried on the kilts hoping that they fitter the look we were trying to make.

"It’s too short!" Maggie grumbled pulling her kilt down that seemed to sit a little too high on her. I frowned at my own image seeing that even standing straight you could see my bright pink underwear. The kilts looked like the perfect size in the shop but what we failed to realize was that these kilts were made to be high waisted. So that meant the perfect length ended up being uncomfortably short.

"I'm going to get a drink you want something?" I offered, sighing when I finally gave in to the fact that no amount of pulling would make the kilt any longer or any less revealing.

Maggie shook her head. "No I’m going to try and see if there is anything that we can do that would make us look like we aren’t at least trying to look like sluts." she muttered turning to her closet and rummaging through her clothes and accessories.

I sighed and sauntered out of her room and down the stairs to the kitchen. I poured myself a tall glass of ice tea and decided a small chocolate chip cookie would go nice with it. I grabbed the jar that sat on top of the fridge and pulled out the cookie.

Just as I had moved forward to take a bite, half of my cookie broke off and landed on the floor, crumbs shooting all over the floor and under the table.

Growling lightly to myself I grabbed the dust pan from under the sink and got down onto my knees to sweep up the mess I had made.

I had to stretch slightly to get the pieces that had slid a little farther than the rest under the table, causing my kilt to rise up, exposing all of my backside and bright pink underwear to the world, thank god I was the only one in the house besides Maggie. If she walked in and saw me right now I wouldn’t have minded, we were used to seeing each other in our underwear.

When I had gotten every crumb I sat up a small smile on my face. "You missed a spot" a husky voice sounded from behind me. I gasped, jerking around in surprise to see Cameron leaning against the counter, his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes dark with lust.

"C-Cam I....When did you get home?" I stuttered feeling my cheeks turn a bright red from embarrassment.

"After the view I just got I wished I had gotten home sooner." He smirked. I brushed my hair behind one of my ears before I stood.

"You're such a horn dog" I grumbled under my breath as I got to my feet and dumped the cookie crumbs into the garbage.

"I'm a guy Kat, when we see temptation our egos expand. Quite literally." He teased, pressing his lower half into my back so that I could feel his hardening friend beneath his dark washed jeans, his arms resting on either side of my hips so that I couldn't get away. I jumped slight not having even heard him approach me from behind.

I bit my lip, trying to hold back a moan as I grinded back against him. He quickly turned me around and pressed his lips to mine in a heated kiss. "I'm really liking this uniform" He whispered against my lips, as his hands trailed down my leg, grabbing it and hooking it over his hip, so he could step in between my legs with ease.

"It’s not a uniform and let me guess, you like it because my ass shows every time I bend down." I asked breathless from his kisses. "Ooh I love it when you talk dirty to me.” Cam started laughing when I hit his chest in amusement. “Okay, honest truth then, there are many perks to you being in a kilt, one being you look like my living, breathing wet dream." he chuckled when I hit his chest again but this time in embarrassment

"And the second being this…" He whispered, gliding his hand up my thigh, raising my kilt up, and giving him full access where he easily slid his fingers over my hip before they glided into my panties, rubbing me in the way that always had my knees quivering and my breathing uneven.

"I-I guess that's an upside to wearing this." I whimpered tilting my head back as Cam's free hand slid up my shirt, gently rubbing my nipple through my bra while he nibbled on my neck.

"I love the noises you make when I touch you." Cam smiled, moving his hand feverishly over my core, one finger teasingly slipping in and out of my entrance.

I moaned softly in pleasure, before I slid my hand down his pants, my hand wrapping around his shaft. A deep groan slipped from Cam's lips as I stroked him, my hand gently rubbing over his swollen tip, lubricating his throbbing flesh with his precum.

We were getting pretty hot and heavy, our joined moans filling the large kitchen before we heard the sounds of Maggie bounding down the stairs. We both cursed, slipping our hands away from one another as we frantically tried to right our clothes and hair.

When we were finally presentable, Cam moved to the opposite side of the kitchen, slipping one of his arrogant smirks on his face, the one that I disliked so much. He swiftly scooped up the other half of the cookie that I had managed not to drop on the floor before he showed up and popped it in his mouth.

I gasped and stalked after him a glare in place. "You just ate my cookie! You bastard!!" I shouted chasing him around the kitchen just as Maggie stepped into the room, a frown on her face.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" She muttered. I kept on chasing Cam around. "Your stupid brother ate my cookie!" I shouted, seeing Maggie shake her head out of the corner of my eye before she turned around leaving us alone again.

I out a heavy breath as once again Cam and I had narrowly missed being discovered.