Chapter 5

When 8:30 rolled around I felt like a nervous wreck. I didn't know what Cam had in mind but I wasn't going to let him get under my skin. I promised myself that much.

I had decided on some light blue skinny jeans and a baggy sweater that fell off my shoulders. My make up was simple and light and I tied my hair up in a messy pony tail. I didn't want to give Cam any ideas but knowing him he'd still try something.

The sound of a car honking outside my house made me sigh as I looked myself in the mirror one last time.

I grabbed my phone and keys, locking up the house behind me. Cam was sitting in his camero at the front of my house.

I walked over, sliding into his car. I didn't look at him because I was still pissed at how he had managed to get me to come tonight.

"Don't kill yourself trying to say hi" He grumbled, stepping on the gas and pulling out onto the street. "What do you want Cam?" I sighed looking out the window, trying to ignore how his whole car smelt like him.

"I want to talk" He breathed. "Then talk" I growled. "We will when we get to where I want us to be" He sighed, running a hand through his hair, looking more and more annoyed.

I turned back to the window not saying another word until we came to a stop 30 minutes later at a dirt road look out.

Most of the kids from school came out here with their girlfriends for a little alone time.

"Did you think that by bringing me here you were going to get lucky?" I glared, crossing my arms over my chest.

"No, I brought you here because its quiet and we're alone." He sighed shifting the car into park and then turning the ignition off.

"You couldn't have taken me to a coffee shop?" I spat.

"Too many witnesses. Unless you want Maggie breathing down your neck about why you were seen with me?" He murmured giving a shrug.

I slipped my seat belt off and got out of the car needing to get away from him. I wanted to hate him to be angry at him but my body still reacted to just being around him. Stupid hormones!

I walked over to the lookout my eyes scanning the city below, the city lights glowing and sparkling like distant stars. The view would have been romantic and breath taking had my mood not been so foul.

"So are you going to tell me why you hate me so much?" Cam sighed, his voice sounding pretty close behind me.

I let out a humourless laugh. "You really are naive" I turned to face him to see that he was leaning back against the front of his car, his arms resting on the hood behind him. He looked like he just stepped out of the pages of a magazine.

His dark hair was swept to the side, messily falling in his eyes and the white t-shirt that he wore clung to his chest accentuating his muscles.  

I bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning at the sight. Why can't he be ugly so that this can be easier?!

"You corner me in your house and at school. You touch me like you’re dating me and then not even 10 minutes after you’ve been with me you already have two girls on your lap with your tongue down their throats." I glared. "How do you think that's supposed to make me feel!?" I shouted.

"I didn't know I was hurti-"

"No you don't care who you hurt!" I shouted. "You just take what you want and then go!" Cam pushed himself off of his car, stalking towards me his body tense and his eyes burning with anger.

"Last time I checked these past few encounters that You and I have been having, have been solely about you!" he growled. "Did I walk away satisfied?! No! I walked away with a fucking boner the size of Kentucky State!"