Chapter 8 - What just happened?

----------Morning------------------------

I woke up, because I hear this LOUD bang, and when I say loud I mean LOUD. So I got up and did my morning routine like usual. I was wearing this very nice blue summer dress, that I bought that day, when James come back.

I quickly went down stairs to see what happened. All I could see was Jai taking broken glass pieces from the floor.and of course he was Shirtless. Again. Urgh. 

''What did you do?'' I said walking to him. He looked at me and he was checking me out. I felt a  bit insecure. Because I'm not the skinniest girl in Da world. But I'm not fat. I think. 

''Nothing'' He said looking down again and carrying on, what he was doing.

''Where is everyone else?''I said annoyed. 

''How the fuck should I supposed to know that?!'' He said this time a bit louder. 

''Don't raise your voice at me like that Brooks. ''I said angry. 

''Just shut up already'' He said .''Ouchh'' he whispered . He had a cut on his hand from the glass, and it was bleeding. A lot. 

''Shit'' He said standing up. Oh..his abs..STOP . CONCENTRATE. Should I help him? cause I really don't wanna blood on my clean floor. Why I'm soo good? 

''Come with me, I'll help ya'' I said taking his other hand, and we were going upstairs to go to the  bathroom.

''Just don't rape me'' He says with a smirk on his face.Urghh. I hate when he does it.

''Shut up'' I said and on that words, we were in my bathroom.

''Sit down here, I'll take the first aid.''I said and I tried to take the first aid, but it was too fucking high. I'm soo short . 

''Here'' He says while taking the first aid for me, while he was behind me. He was so close to me. I could fell his abs.Ohh God. I'm melting. Is it hot in here? 

''Thanks''I said unsure. Then he sat down and I opened the first aid box.

''Give me your hand'' I said looking at him seriously. 

''It's not that bad an..-''I cut him off. ''Now'' I said .

''Fine'' He says and he gave me his hand. When we touched. I felt..sparks? What . NO. HELL NO. What the hell is wrong with me. ? I'm so confused. 

I started to clean his cut, I tries carefully not to hurt him, but he was still jumping at the moments, and it scared me too, so I was jumped aswell. 

''Can you just stop jumping?!' I shouted. ''Well, I'm sorry it just feels so good, that I'm just too excited! ''He yells at me back. 

I helping him, he should be thanking me, not shouting . Asshole. 

I carried on what I was doing. He was staring at me all the time. I just felt it. A bit awkward. 

But I also looked at him once or twice..I mean you understand me. Woudn't you look at the hot Aussie boy , who is shirtless infront of you? Yeah..I thought so. 

''Enjoying the view?''He said smirking at me. ''What about you?'' I shot back at him. He just giggled and looked away for a second. 

''Done.''I said . He just stood up, and started to walk away. What? 

''No thank you? '' I said pissed. ''You're welcome'' He said and went down stairs. Fucking cunt. 

I went down stairs, but he was gone. Where the hell he just gone? I said to myself. Garden! 

I went to the garden, and he was smoking. Ohh no. He is not going to smoke at my house. It's my home. My rules. 

I walked and stood right in front of him and I took his cigarette from his mouth and I placed it in a bin, which was near me. 

''Why the hell did you do that bitch?! ''He yelled at me, and took another cigarette from his pocket, and placed it in his mouth. Smoking again. 

''NO Smoking at my house, and don't call me a bitch you fucking thoughtless bastard! ! ''I said , but he just ignored me. 

I wanted to take that cigarette from his mouth again, but he took the cigarette put it in a bin, then he quickly grabbed me, by my waist and pressed me, against his chest, and he leaned in and breathed in my mouth all the smoke he had in his mouth, not touching my lips. 

I tried to get out, but he didn't let me go so I  turned my head in a different direction and I started to cough really badly. I just can't stand the smell of smoke. It makes me feel sick. 

Then he let me go, and smiled at me like an idiot. ''Did you like that? ''He said and kept smirking at me.

''What -cough- The hell - cough- Is -cough- wrong with -cough- you -cough- ''I tried to speak, but the smoke was still in my throat. 

''Get use to it, babe'' He said and started to walk off.  ''-cough- Pscyho'' I said to myself. But he heard it. 

He turned around, and started to walk in my direction. To be honest, I was shitting my pants right now. 

''Hwo did you call me?''He said in a scary voice. Oh Lord. Help me , please. I'm sorry for everything I did wrong. I was praying in my head. But I tried not to show, that I'm scared. 

''Pscyho -cough- '' Is said, shit I'm still can't stop coughing.

''You should regret this''He said standing right infront of me. ''Well, too bad, -cough- cause I'm not -cough- ''I said. shit. . I sounded stupid while coughing. Stupid cough. 

He took me, on his shoulder and threw me into the pool, but I took him with me, and he fell on top of me, and we...kind of ...kissed under the water. 

Woow. I did NOT see that coming. Dammmnnnn . Shit just got real.  He is a good kisser. SHUT UP . SHUT UP. SHUT UP.

He got out from the pool first

. WAIT . Should I prank him . ? OHH yeahh(. I was still shocked though. ) 

So I pretended, that I can't swim.I was shouting and waving my arms, to look more realistic.  I'm such an actress. 

Jai turned around and jumped into the pool straight away. With his muscular arms he held me bridal style and got me out of that pool. 

But I haven't finished.So  I pretended that I can't breath. He was shaking me, and shouting my name.God I should get an Oscar for my acting. 

Then I suddenly felt his lips on mine, trying to do mouth to mouth. ohh woow. I didn't expected that either. 

''Jai?! Alexis?!'' I hear very familiar voice yelling . upss. 

Thank you guys for all the votes, reads and comments!! Thank you !!! 

If I could get about 5 comments, I would update another chapter in 1-2 days :) 

By the way go and read my other story with Luke Brooks !! It' called  ''The legend of a Mafia's love story'' !!!