Chapter 12 - Scary Shit.

Okay sooo before you read this chapter, I just really want to say how HAPPY I am that Jai and Ariana are back TOGETHER!!!! Jariana is back bithes !!! They're the cutest couple <3 xxxx 

Worst Day ever. 

But suddenly we hear footsteps..upstairs..and at that moment the lights and TV turned off ..WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!! 

''Guys..what the hell was that?! Is that a joke? Cause it's not fucking funny! ''I yelled. But nobody answered. 

Where are they?! 

''Guys!!''I shouted  louder this time. 

''Shhh! You stay here, and we'll go check upstairs..'' James said from behind my back. I'm literally shitting my pants right now. 

''What?! I don't wanna be on my own , in the dark, while you're going upstairs, to check is there a serial killer in our freaking house! ''I yelled/whispered . 

''STAY.'' He said and that was his last word. 

I was standing in the middle ..probably lounge room..it's dark..the only sound I can hear is my breathing. 

Then I remembered we have some candles in the kitchen drawer. But how to get there when I feel like i'm in a freaking asshole. 

Slowly, I started to walk in One Direction where I thought is the kitchen (see what I did here :D jks) . Soon I bumped in to a table . It hurt. 

''Shit. Than mother fucking table, not in a right place , freaking creepy piece of wood..''I whispered under my breath, and soon I bumped in to the wall. Great. Just Great. 

''Fucking hell..''I whispered. 

Then I started to walk again, But I heard a very loud thunder outside which made me run , but soon I bumped in to something..or someone..again. I almost fell, but somebody caught me. 

''Who is this?!''I whispered/yelled. 

''It's me'' a familiar voice whispered. But I don't think that is one of the boys...

''Well that's really detailed description, thanks for the help Catherine obvious ! ''I whispered , looking straight. 

''It's Jai dumbass. And by the way ... it's captain obvious..''Jai said all sassy. 

''...well you don't have to be a sass master right now.. ''I said feeling a bit stupid. 

''..by the way..Who is Catherine?''Jai asked after few minutes of awkward silence. ''..........She could be Captain! ''I said fake crying and still feeling a bit dump. ''Hey, did you check upstairs? and where are the other boys? '' I said confused right now, and trying to find a way to the kitchen. 

''They're still checking, they told me to find a torch or candles..or something to help them to see something'' He said and followed me, where I was going. 

I think I'm in the kitchen now..well hope so. 

Now we were very quiet. The only sound was rain, thunder and lightening, which made the whole house light for one second. Everything looked soo creepy and scary and I was only in my sweat pants and with thin top. And it was freezing !! 

So Me and Jai tried to find drawers and some light. It didn't go so well at first, but then I find them ! Success ! 

I grabbed the candles and some lighters. Then after few minutes we found a torch as well. 

Jai turned the torch on, and helped me to light the candles. I turned the lighter on, and tried to light the candle but I was shaking from cold and I couldn't light them. ''Shit''  I whispered.

''Why are you shaking?''Jai asked me . ''Ohh I'm just excited ! not that I'm cold or anything.''I said sarcastically . 

After another thousand tries I finally did it !

Then Jai started to take his jumper off.  Does he thinks that he lives in a freaking strip club?!

''Hey hey hey it's not a strip club you know..''I said looking at him with 'areyoufuckingkiddingme' look.

He didn't say anything he took it off and gave it to me. ''...Thanks..''I said and looked down to hide my blush, not ..that..he ..can see through the dark (see what I did there again? :D jks) or...yeah..

''BANG''  - A very loud sound came from upstairs. 

''Dani!''I screamed ! How did I forget about her?!  

Then I wanted to run upstairs but Jai held my hand. Ohhh woow...his hand are soft...(dirty minds..sorry)  

''What the fuck are you doing?!''He whispered/ yelled.

''She is my sister ! I have to protect her ! Now let me go! ''I shouted and tried to run again.But he stopped me again.

''It's too dangerous ! ''He yelled looking at me.Like he actually cares, what will happen to me.

''Then come with me ! ''I yelled and we started to run upstairs. I was in the front, so I was the first one who came in Dani's room. She was peacefully sleeping. How the hell she does that?! It's freaking raining, and the thunder..and don't forget about lightening and my screams ! And she just lies in her bed, sleeps and dreams about unicorns..what a weirdo. 

But I couldn't leave her here alone, so I gestured to Jai to take her in his arms and take her downstairs. 

That's what he did. Awww. He looks soo DAMN cute with little children..probably the most attractive thing a guy can do..STOP.

He started to go downstairs, but I didn't follow him. Me being me, I was gonna go to look for the boys. 

When I went through Daniel's room, I heard something..So I came closer, and slightly opened the door to see what is going on there.. 

And ...yeah....I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.

Daniel with some girl were.. ''making love''.( If you know what I mean) . 

It was disgusting. and I can't believe that's what we were scared of. 

Everything makes sense now. Daniel came back from his date with a girl . That explains the footsteps and other noises. 

And the rain with lightening turned the whole electricity off. Are we're actually than dump? Ohh My..Life..I feel like a freaking idiot right now. 

But..where are the boys?

I went to boys' rooms but nobody was there..Strange.. 

Suddenly the lights turned on . YES ! Finally ! 

I quickly ran downstairs and saw all the boys giggling and Dani ..STILL sleeping. I swear to God, she sleeps like she's dead or something.

''Where were you guys?''I said and hugged James. ''And why are you giggling?''I said with a very confused look. 

''Ohh..Nothing.''They say. Okay...that was weird. 

''Hey are you wearing Jai's jumper?'' Beau asks and everyone turns around to me. 

''I was cold..and..th..am..and ..did you want me to die from cold?! ''I said all awkward..

After I said these words I felt extremely painful pain in my tummy. Probably because of my period. urghh. But it didn't stop, it became more and more painful. 

''AAARGGHHHH ! ''I yelled in pain and then I fainted. 

I'm sooo soooo sorry for not updating, I just had loads of homework, and then drama exam, which was terrifying ! so I hope you like it, and veryy soon there will be very intense and unexpected things going on! so keep reading ! 

Sorry for any mistakes ! 

Read ! Comment ! Vote !  annddddd SHAREE !!!! 

LOVE YOU ALL MY BEAUTIFULS XXX