Chapter 6 - Bonfire Night

---------------After Breakfast-------------------------------------------

Of course my mum figured it out that I did that prank, but I wasn't a snitch, I didn't tell my mum about Luke. But my mum strangely wasn't mad, she was giggling, but when she found all of the boys and Dani's clothes in a dirty clothes box she was a bit..pissed. 

My mum and dad decided to do  a little family meeting.I know they're are stupid.

I just don't know why they're doing this to me.

I don't know. 

Seriously.

I don't. 

So now I'm sitting on the couch and waiting for mum and dad to finally speak. 

''I'm not going to talk too long, so. Me and dad  are going to visit my mum for the weekend, so I thought Yo..-'' I stopped my mum not letting her finish. ''Great .Another wasted weekend working on the field, getting  up early like a rooster,and  sleeping in a stinky broken bed,in a room full of spiders! '' I said and stood up.

''No darling..you don't listen do you.. I said me and dad. not all of us. Okay , so calm down..''My mum said and stood up with me. 

''So James and the boys are in charge, because they're older and more mature than you Alex, so listen to them. NO parties,  no boys, no girls. Of course no drinking, or smoking either. Keep the house tidy and get to know each other more, okay?''My mum said looking at me. Seriously? They're ''More Mature'' ?! 

THEY VOMIT FOR FUN!!! Well That's REALLY MATURE MUM . God I hate this family sometimes .. 

''Ha ha good joke mum, very funny, but I would rather spend my weekend with my grandmother, and you know what is like..AND Jacob must be there aswell, I haven't seen him in ages..'' I said to mu mom.

''No, you're staying here with the boys. No buts.Is that clear?'' My mum was obviously talking to me, cause others just stayed quite..awkward. 

''But there's noting to do here, my friends are on holidays, and the mall is closed for this weekend, because Taylor Fucking Swift is coming for signing . Eww .'' I said looking angry . That fucking bitch taylor had to come this weekend, eww. slut . (Please noo hate, it's just for the story). 

''I don't know, why do I always have to think for you? huh? Use your brain'' My mum said while putting hand on my shoulder. 

''I think she wouldn't think even if she had brain''That freaking cunt Jai said, quietly that just boys would hear, but I heard it. and of course everyone giggled . I really want to punch him in his fucking face, so he won't smirk anymore.

''Mum.but...please..-, my mum cuts me off . 

''What about you all do a bonfire  night outside? You can have a fire, sit around it , sing, listen to music quietly, play the guitar,  eat some marshmallows, chat , and get to know each other. How is that sound to everyone?'' My mum said looking at everyone. 

The boys looked at each other, and nodded.

''We're in !! ''They all screamed together . Idiots. 

''Yeeyyyy'' Dani screamed and jumped around like a little girl. ''Look at your little sister she's really happy about it, you should take some advises from you sister'' My dad finally spoke for the first time and  ''tried'' to joke.It doesn't work dad. But I'll give you a point for trying. 

''Okay, so me and dad already packed everything what we need, and we're leaving in ....actually we have to leave now, because of the traffic. '' My mum said and we all stood up, and we were hugging and saying goodbye and blah..blah..blah..