Chapter - 2 Yammouni Family Reunion (part 1)

''Fine'' I said and went to tidy my room. Which i wasn't actually..I locked my doors and  turn the music on, so my parents think that I'm ''cleaning'' my room..suckers. :D 

What I really did, I just went back to my cozy bed, and turn The Vampire Diaries on with my headphones in. After few episodes i found myself falling asleep, and dreaming about Stefan's and Damon's bodies.(I'm a creep, i know ;D) 

------------Next Morning------------------------------------------------------

Like always I got waken up by that little evil witch i call my sister. She was overwhelmed that James ans his fucking friend are coming. Dani was always pretty close with them all..well, i would if someone would buy me a treat every time we meet. 

I looked at my phone and it was already 12:49pm. I slowly got up from my lovely bed and went to have a shower. I took my time, i washed my hair with my favourite shampoo which smells like coconut ,and my body cream which smells very sweet,like sweets and i really want to taste it. I brushed my teeth and for my make up I applied some foundation, Powder , mascara, eyeliner and some lip gloss. Then i dried my hair , and went to my wardrobe. I took white short dress which had a brown belt in the middle, and i also took my white converse. I left my hair natural a bit wavy. I looked at the mirror and  went down stairs for breakfast. I'm starving ! 

''Good Afternoon Alex, we're leaving in 20 minutes their plane landing in 45 minutes and is about 20 minutes away from here , so have some pancakes and lets get moving'' My mom said not looking at me. ''Do i have to come? I mean in our car just 5 people can fit in, don't forget about you, dad and Dani , and if i would go with you as well there would be only 1 free seat left , how can 5 idiots sit in one seat? Impossible. '' I said to my mom and she turned around.

''You're right..so you and Dani stay here, while me with your dad going to pick them up from airport, okay? You look very pretty today by the way.'' My mum said with a little smile on her face. ''Okayy , Thank you mom'' i said while i was finishing my pancakes. 

''But I want to go to the airport !! '' my annoying sister literally screamed and pretended to be angry. ''Well you could go to the mall with your sister'' my mom said to Dani and looked at me. oh noo no no . no . No. Nooo! I gave that ''don't even think about it '' look to my mom.

''WHAT?! No . You know Alex very well, when she comes to the mall , she buys some clothes, and then she buys more and more and then at the end to shut me up she buys me some ugly rainbow pants and a shirt with a unicorn on it , and then i look like a freaking hippy. '' Dani said as fast as she could possibly say and looked at me with an angry face . 

''Oh come on it's not that bad..''i said and giggled a bit. ''Ohh nooo .. it's not bad at all'' (note the sarcasm) Dani said with sarcastic look. 

''What about i'll give $20 and you can choose whatever you want , and Alex will buy them , okay?'' my mom said with a smile on her face. 

''Okay..'' Dani said a bit unsure. Urghh..whyy , whyy you had to agree with this.. why Dani?! 

--------------------------After 2 hours-------------------------------------------

So , i'm at the mall with Dani, and of course , i found loads of clothes and shoes  i want, and they're all in my bags. Dani.. well she only have  3 bags..

Now we're in Starbucks and I'm drinking my latte , while Dani drinking her caramel tea with some cookies. 

''So Dani tell me , do you like someone...maybe .? '' i asked curious to know if she has a crush, and if yes, what sister i would be if i wouldn't embarrass her.

''..no..why?'' she said going red.

''Ohh you're blushing !! '' i screamed . ''Can you shut up , we're trying to talk here ! '' some rude bitch yelled at me. ''yeah FUCK OFF'' i yelled at her and she just looked away. 

''Soo..who's the lucky guy..?'' i asked concentrating only on my little sister who's in love.

''..am..uh..i think we should go now, they're probably have arrived...''she said trying to change the subject.

''fine , but don't think i will forget about this our little conversatio..-'' i was cut off by the sound of my phone. It was a message from..mom?

''Stay in the mall with Dani, we're coming aswell, meet us in 15 minutes, in maccas ,and remember what we talked about in the living room the other day ,  love you xxx''

Great. ''Let's go to  Maccas '' i said to Dani a bit pissed , she didn't ask anything , because of my tone of voice. But she was very excited..unlike me..