Chapter 1 - Big News

''Wake upp !!! '' My little fucking sister yelled in my ear and woke me up  and started jumping on my warm bed. ''Get out ! I want to sleep you little midget!'' I shouted back at her, but she was doing the same thing..I hate siblings. 

''Mommy and daddy said that  they have some big news so, get your ass down stairs   in 10 minutes'' She's young , but she's quite clever, but STUPID. ''Alright, you bubble head'' i answered and she ran downstairs yelling that I'm coming. 

I rolled up from my bed and went to the bathroom, i had quick shower, brushed my teeth, i applied  some mascara and did  my hair into a messy bun. It was summer, so i thought i will wear short jeans shorts,  short black top  with pink/red flowers, and black vans. ( picture on the side) . 

I went down stairs and sat down on the couch with Dani. While my parents were on the other couch which is on the left hand side. ''Good Morning, and what's the big news, that i had to get up early in the Saturday's morning?'' I asked and looked at my parents who were smiling like they just won a million dollars.

''Good Afternoon  , sunshine. Well it's not that early..it's 1pm darling, you sleep a lot.. '' My mom started speaking. ''Okay ...and your point is....'' i said bored.  '' My point is...'' She started and paused. I hate when she does that, it's like you can hear a clock ticking, and it really annoys me.  

''.....your brother James is coming back home!'' she said so excited , and my mouth formed 'O' shape . ''What?!'' it was all i can say . 

''James is coming home tomorrow, with his friends to stay here for a little while, so clean your room, and be nice, and please don't be angry, or mad at him, okay? and i don't want your little Miss Princess  attitude , understand?'' My mom said,  i was speechless. 

''What?'' I said again . 

''Listen to your mom Alex, or you will be grounded for a month, no laptop, no phone, no music, no nothing, okay, so don't get into trouble, and listen to James when we're not home.'' My dad said with seriousness in his face. 

I just sat there in silence while Dani was screaming and jumping around everywhere.''Alex, say something?'' My mom said.

''Okay , you want me to speak? Okay. 1. I'm not happy.I'm angry.   2.I'm not gonna listen to him . 3. It will be not my fault if someone will get injured...'' I was interrupted by my mom.

''Alexis Yammouni , you will go tidy your room now, and then you will come down stairs for dinner, and then we could finish our little family talk, okay?'' Woow she's angry, when she uses your full name, you are in a big trouble ..or you going to be in it. 

''Fine.'' I said and went to tidy my room. 

Comment, Vote, and Share !!!