Chapter 13 - Spending Time with The Brooks Brothers

1st -Okay before reading this chapter, I want to say A big THANK YOU for reading, commenting, voting and supporting this story ! Without you I wouldn't be able to survive. In few weeks time, I will write more about myself and why did I started to write fanfictions. 2nd - after 2 weeks, I will have 1 week off school, so I'll try to write 1 chapter everyday, or every 2 days :) because I'm having my exams this week, so I need to revise a bit , cause I don't wanna end up working in McDonald's..so yeah.  and 3rd - I'm very happy right now, because I get to write new chapter andddd Beau Fucking Brooks Followed me on twitter !!!! Sorry, I'm just verry excited and happy, casue I tried soo damn hard <3 xxx By the way, if you don't have any Janoskians follows you can text me and I can dm Beau for you <3 xxx 

Okay soo back to the story....

''Hey are you wearing Jai's jumper?'' Beau asks and everyone turns around to me. 

''I was cold..and..th..am..and ..did you want me to die from cold?! ''I said all awkward..

After I said these words I felt extremely painful pain in my tummy. Probably because of my period. urghh. But it didn't stop, it became more and more painful. 

''AAARGGHHHH ! ''I yelled in pain and then I fainted. 

----------------Morning----------------------------

''Shh you idiot, you will wake her up'' I heard someone say. I wanted to open my eyes and see who's in my room, but I thought ..nahhh . 

''Alright..chill out..'' Someone said..hmm...who could that  be. 

When I felt that they're very near me..

''BOOOOO'' I screamed and jumped. It was The Brooks Brothers. Beau held a plate, Luke held a flower awww ..probably from our garden..and Jai held a cup of coffee, which was now on his shirt, casue when I screamed he got scared and jumped. I was laughing sooo hard right now, and of our course Beau and Luke joined me. He just looked and looked very angry. 

''OOH HOT! HOT! HOT! ''Jai screamed, quickly took his shirt of while he was running into his room, and all we did just laughed at him. 

''That was sick! haha'' Beau said still laughing, with Luke. 

''yeah..so..what are you doing here?and where's the others?''I asked with confused look on my face. 

''Ohh they went shopping, cause we ran out of food..so..yeah..''Luke said and sat on my bed with Beau. 

''Alright then..hey, what happened yesterday? Cause I don't remember a thing''I said looking at two fit brothers. 

''Well you screamed..and then..fainted, so Jai took you in his arms and brought you here ''Beau said innocently. 

''Why Jai? Why not you? or Luke? what about James? ''I asked panicing, I mean what if Jai has some sort of disease or STI's or something. 

''Well..we know you like Jai, and Jai likes you..soo yeahh...''Luke said quickly, I I shot him death stare. 

''Whaaaaaat? That's B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T ''I said looking at them and fake laughing..but I knew that there is something about that boy..that..I just..urghh. 

''Yeah..Right'' Beau said and then jai came and we just stayed in my room, doing random shit together. 

---------After few hours-----------------------------

''Can you sing something, pleaseee??''I said to The Brooks Brothers with a puppy face. 

''.No no no, we're not singers, if you wanna see a real singer type in youtube ' Justin Bieber' Cause he is a legend'' Beau said and they started laughing.