Chapter 11 - What the hell is happening?!

-------Morning-------------------

I woke up, feeling much better than yesterday, but Luke was gone, he probably woke up early. I got up from my bed and looked at the mirror.

OHH MYY GOOOOD !!!!!!

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA''I screamed. I'm gonna kill them!!!!

My face was covered in freaking dirty drawings like penis or tits ! I quickly walked to the bathroom and started to rub and clean my face with loads of soap. 

At first it was hopeless, but after about half an hour it was coming off . Slowly.. but still better than nothing. 

After about one hour it came off completely. Well..almost. People were still able to see a bit, but I'll put some..or maybe a lot of foundation..then it should be alright. 

So while I was in the bathroom, I did my morning routine. Then I came out from my bathroom, seeing James in my room giggling. 

He wanted to say something, but I said first.

''Okay, tell me Who Did it, and I won't do anything to you''I said looking very serious. 

''Well Good Morning to you too''He said, pretending, like nothing happened. What a fucking dumbass brother.

''Don't pretend you were not involved in this, now tell me or I'll get you back ..with pain''I said as scary as I can, to freak him out. 

''Fine. .It was Beau, Dani, Jai and Daniel. Luke said he was too tired so ..yeah..''He said looking away. 

I don't know how..so don't ask me, but I had a bottle of honey on my table, which was behind me. So I quickly took it, and sprayed it on him. 

''AHHHH!!You said you won't do anything to me !! ''James screamed like that girl/woman or whatever  from soap opera.

''Well, it was your choice to trust me! ''I yelled and carried on, spraying him with a BIG smile on my face. 

But  he ran away .like a little girl. 

After few minutes, I found  out that they're all downstairs, so I quickly grabbed a bag full of mouse trap and went to each of their rooms, but Dani's. She's too young for this pain. 

So I placed about a hundred of mouse trap in every single room . (I had them, because few years ago we actually had real rats running around out house..so ..these are left overs..)

In Daniella's room I just made a HUGE mess, cause I know she hates tidy her room, and it's like hell for her..well for everyone .. But if mum finds out..she will be grounded ! 

So then I came back to my room, smiling, like an idiot. And then I finished my morning routine. But I felt weird today..and my tummy started to hurt..

Oh No. 

Just please don't tell me that Mother Nature gonna visit me for a few days..

Urghh ! 

I HATE IT ! 

It's like we're getting punished for not being pregnant. What? 

So I wore my sweatpants and a simple black top. Then I did my hair in a messy bun and applied some foundation with a little bit of mascara, trying not to scare people in this house, by seeing a walking zombie on their fucking period. 

Then I went downstairs to the kitchen.

''Rise and Shine sleepyhead ! ''Beau said loud enough for me to hear. 

''Leave me alone ! ''I yelled , went to the kitchen and slammed the door. 

I am emotional right now. 

One second I hate you ..the other second I love you. 

One minute I'm laughing , the other I'm crying my eyes out. Like a river.. emotional river. 

Urghh,..

I HATE MY LIFE. 

''Are you okay?''Luke said coming in the kitchen, closing the door, and sitting right in front of me .

''yes, no..I don't know ! '' I said and placed my head on the table. 

''..Do you want some ice cream?''Luke said breaking the silence. 

''Do you wanna make me fat?! ''I yelled and almost crying. 

''NO no I - I'm sorry..I didn't meant to sa-,''I cut him off. 

''Pass me the ice cream''I said feeling better. He quickly passed me the mint chocolate ice cream but I didn't want this flavour..

''Nooo ! Pass me THE CHOCOLATE ice-cream , I hate mint..''I shouted all feeling angry. He quickly changed the ice-cream and sat down, looking a bit sad. 

I felt sorry for him..and I hate seeing people sad. 

''I'm sorry Luke..It just I'm on my period and I feel very emotional, please forgive me?''I said looking at him with a puppy face. 

''It's alright..do you wanna just ..chill ? you know watch movies all day and eat?''He asked me, with a smile. 

''You know me too well , Luke ''I said and we  went to the lounge room. 

''I'll Take the blankets, you get the movies'' I said and slowly like a zombie I went to my room, and grabbed some blankets. 

Then I went downstairs to the lounge room.Luke was already there, deciding what movie we should watch. Daniel went to a date..I think. 

So we all sat down, and I was next to Luke, resting my head on his shoulder. We probably looked like a couple. But we're just best friends..He is the only one in this house who understands me. 

We were watching a scary movie ''Insidious'' and ''Insidious 2'' . I was shaking. It was soo scary, and it seemed soooo real. 

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA''I screamed when this old scary black dressed lady showed up on the screen with a very loud sound from a horror movie. 

Everyone jumped from my scream. I probably scared them. Upss :D  

''Shut the fuck up !''Jai dickhead yelled at me. 

''You shut up !''I yelled back, and everyone just stared at us, while eating something. 

''No , you shut up! You're the one who screamed like a crazy bitch ! ''He shouted.  

Did he just..call..me a...crazy ..Bitch?!   I was so angry, that I felt like a volcano. 

''Why don't you call your  ''Big Boobs- girlfriend'' and tell her that..Ohh wait..you can't ..she hates you, for breaking up with her..''I said as a little revenge. 

''WHAT?!''He yelled and stood up.Everyone who ate, started to eat even faster. 

''Oh yeah..I didn't tell you? she called, and thought that I'm a slut..and yeah..she just broke up with you..''I said lying a bit . 

''You little lying, everything destroying fat cow ! ''He shouted and wanted to hit me, but James, Luke and Beau quickly stood up for me. 

''What the hell are you doing man?! She's my little sister, don't even dare to call her like that, or even hit her! ''James yelled at jai and I was standing behind him. Luke and Beau tried to calm Jai down while James was comforting me, while I was crying. 

Worst day EVER .

But suddenly we heard footsteps..upstairs .and at that moment the lights and TV turned off . .WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! 

Thank you for all the readers !! Love you xxx