Breakups & Makeups

Bobbi
After filming last night we did have our girls night and made Amiya feel much better about the situation with Allergic.

Chance bust in the room interrupting my thoughts.

"We need to talk" he said sitting on the edge of the bed.

I rolled my eyes and sat up from my comfortable spot.

"What is It Chancellor" I asked crossing my arms in annoyance.

"Why yo ass always disrespecting me and trying me like a sucka?"

I chuckled at his question

"Me disrespect you? Chance you always picking fights with me and calling me a bitch every fucking second yet you claim you "love" me that's not how you treat the woman you love Chance"

"Baby I just wanna say that I'm sorry that I been treating you that way it's just I was stressed out from planning the tour and I took it out on you and for that I apologize you mean the world to me and I wanna make you my wife one day and I know I'm a very jealous person and I'll work on that I just can't stand the thought of another man wanting you Do you see how fine you are? I'm just glad I can call you mine and fuck you every night"

"Aww Chancy baby I love you too" I said pecking him on the lips.

"Girl give me a real kiss" he said as he grabbed my neck and started making out with me. When I tell y'all a bitch is wetttt.

Y'all know what happened next

Kayla
"David why the fuck is your ex texting you!? I screamed as I held his ringing phone in my hand.

"You asking me like I'm suppose to fucking know man Dakayla get out my face with that shit" he said as he snatched his phone out my hand and entered our bathroom.

I just sit on our bed with my head in my hands. I feel so disrespected, his ex is hitting his line while we are on vacation trying to fix our relationship even though I'm the problem.

Dave came out the bathroom and sat next to me. He lifted my head up and wiped a tear that I didn't even know was there.

"Baby girl I am so sorry I never meant to make you feel disrespected I love you, you're my wife, my queen, my best friend, my better half, the mother of my kids and can't nobody take your place, I love you Mrs.Brewster" he said as he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you too Mr.Brewster" I said returning the kiss.

This is why I love this man.

-I know I've been ghost for a minute and for that I apologize but here's a short and quick chapter to make up for it! Btw i have a new book coming soon love y'all - Daisa💗