6. S I E R R A & N A T H A N I E l

Sierra
Wassup I'm Sierra, I'm 22 years old and I am the girlfriend of Nathaniel Fernandes. Nate is my everything I made a lot of sacrifices to be with him, but he just won't commit. I know he be cheating on me, he comes home smelling like cheap ass perfume that smell like ass crack and musk and hickeys all over his neck and chest, but he claims he ''loves" me. I know y'all think I'm stupid as hell for staying with him for 3 years, but I really do love Nate and I know he can be a changed man. That's why I'm praying this couples retreat show I signed us up for help Nate open his eyes and realize what he has at home before it's too late...
***
It's 3am and I was awoken out of my sleep from the sound of Nathaniel's phone going off.

"Babe your phone is ringing" I said as snuggled back up in the blankets.

He groans and rolls over and picks up his phone. I peeped over to see a message from a Jessi.

Jessi💦🍆👅 - Come over daddy, I'm horny.

I looked over at Nate to see he had a stupid grin on his face as he started to get out of bed and put on some clothes.

"Where the fuck you going at three in the damn morning" I spat at him in anger.

"To get my dick sucked since your stupid ass won't do it" he said while putting on his shoes.

A/n: I'm sorry but the day a nigga tell me that is the day he signed his death certificate cause I'm shanking his ass🔪

I looked at him in disbelief. "Nate are You fucking serious"

"As a heart attack"

"You need fucking help which is exactly why I signed us up for a couples retreat in Hawaii" I said as I got out of bed.

"Baby I love you and all, but I'm not going to no damn Hawaii for no retreat."

"It will help our relationship Nathaniel"

"You know what I'll go to the damn retreat, now if you'll excuse me I have a pussy appointment, love you baby" he said kissing my forehead and running out the room damn near tripping on his feet.

And this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with? I have got to do better.

- hope you enjoyed ThatsssCece I was feeling hella inspired so I decided to do one more.