7. Z Y Q U A V I A & L U K E

Zyquavia
Hey peoples, I'm Zyquavia I'm 26 years old and I'm the girlfriend of Luke James and the cousin of Yazz. Luke and I met at his and Yazz's kick back four years ago. When I met Luke he was a man whore and he told me plenty of times that he'll end it all for me. You think that happened? Not in this lifetime. One day I want to become this man wife but his whorish ways is interfering with that. I love this man I really do, but if he don't change soon I don't think I can handle it any longer..
***
I am currently sitting at the dinner table with Luke discussing this reality show that helps couples with their relationship.

"If this is what you want Zy i'm in, I'll do anything to see you smile" he said as he bite into his fried chicken.

"Thanks Lukey, I always wanted to be on a reality show and see myself on tv" I said excitedly jumping in my seat.

"Calm down babe" he said chuckling at my excited behavior.

We finished eating dinner and is now sitting on the couch listening to radio as it softly plays in the background.

"You know Zy, I don't be meaning to hurt you intentionally it's just my old life is so hard to give up"

"After four years Luke"

"I know babe, things will change soon" he said as Johnny Gill 'My My My' started to play.

Put on your red dress and slip on your high heels
And some of that sweet perfume, it sure smells good on you
Slide on your lipstick, and let all your hair down
'Cause baby, when you get through I'm gonna show off you

Luke started singing in my ear with his soft angelic voice.

Tonight will be a special night
No matter where we go
And I'm so proud to be with you
I just want to let you know

You got my sayin' my, my, my, my, my, my
You sure look good tonight
And you're so damn fine
I wanna say my, my, my, my, my, my
You sure look good tonight

He continued to sing the rest of the song in my ear as we swayed softly to the tune.

I sure hope Luke change cause he is the love of my life and I wouldn't want it any other way.

-ChaleWilliams hope you liked it!
P.s: I had to throw in the Johnny Gill 😂