10. The Dinner

Taylor
After 15 minutes of driving we finally arrived at the restaurant.

"Mannn I'm so hungry my stomach is in my ass" Brian said as he hopped out of the car.

Aniya rolled her eyes at her fiancé as she took ahold of his hand and walked towards the restaurant.

We all headed inside the restaurant to see Keith and Daisa already seated at a table.

"Hey everyone" Daisa stood up and greeted us as we walked up to the table.

Keith must've noticed the tension between Chance and Bobbi.

"What's wrong with them" Keith whispered in my ear as he took a sip of his beverage.

"They had a fight before we left the house"

He nodded his head understandingly as he pulled out my chair.

After everyone was seated and had ordered their drinks and food Daisa cleared her throat before speaking.

"Okay, so filming begins tomorrow at 7am"

"What do we do tomorrow" Chris asked.

"You will introduce yourselves to the camera and explain why you are here" Keith answered.

"It will be 15 episodes plus two reunion specials" Daisa said as she read from her binder.

"What this shit show all about any damn way" asked Chance.

-Sick of his kit kat bar head ass🙄-

Bobbi slapped him upside his head as we all glared at him. He so damn rude.

"Well it is a show that follows the lives of real couples and their problems and having them go through many obstacles in order to repair their relationship and test out their love for one another" Keith said.

"It's also a good learning experience for the viewers aswell" Daisa added.

"Why y'all became a couples counselor if y'all don't mind me asking" Aniya asked.

"Well when we met in high school and started dating our relationship suffered a lot of damages. We went through it all, break ups, make ups,cheating, you name it. Then we realized that our love was strong enough to conquer it all and we wanted to help people who been through what we went through to realize their love for one another and to overcome it and move forward." Keith said as he stared in Daisa's eyes.

"Aww that's real love" I said as I held my hand over my heart. Everyone laughed at my sappiness as the waiter finally brought out our food.

Bobbi
After dinner we said our goodbyes to the Powers and made our way into the limo.

"I can't wait to get to the house so me and my baby can cuddle" spoke Algee as he Gave Amiah a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

She giggled at his silliness and returned the kiss back in the same manner.

We arrived back out the house and nearly ran into the house from tiredness.

"Good night everybody" yelled Zyquavia as she and Luke went upstairs to their room as everyone followed.

Chance and I headed into our room and started stripping out of our dress clothes to change into something comfortable.

"Baby I'm sorry" Chance broke the silence.

I rolled my eyes as I changed into some shorts and a tank top.

"You always are"

"It's just I'm really stressing over the tour and the album-" I decided to cut him off.

"So you decide to take it out on me? Chancellor I love you with every fucking fiber of my being, and if I didn't I wouldn't be here trying to fix us!"

"What's to fix Bobbi? Huh? I just want you to be a supportive girlfriend and understand where I'm coming from."

"You know what Chance fuck you! You obviously don't give a flying fuck about our relationship!" I yelled.

"I'm here ain't I?! Proof that I actually give a fuck about you and your feelings! You're a selfish bitch" He yelled back.

"There you go with that bitch word again You using that shit to fucking freely. Now listen to me Chancellor" I said stepping closer to him.

"You are a piece of shit and if you don't get your shit together you're going to lose the best thing that EVER happened to you" I said harshly to him. I then grabbed a pillow and a extra blanket.

"I'm taking my selfish ass to another room. Have a good night in hell Chancellor" I said walking out the room slamming the door in the process. Stupid son of a bitch. God I hope you guide me through without me having to kill that man I call a boyfriend. Amen.

-Another one ☝🏾 hope y'all liked it. I'm convinced Bobbi ass crazier than a mf. I dislike Chance high yellow ass🙄. See y'all next chapter- Daisa♥️