9. Arrival

Kayla
5 hours later we finally landed in Hawaii. We all stretched and then went to retrieve our bags and got off the plane to be met with a tall brown skinned freckled face man.

Daisa got off the plane and stood beside him.

"Everybody this is my husband Keith, baby this is everybody" she said as she handed Keith her luggage.

"Girl yo man is fine" Bobbi spoked as she stood next to a grumpy Chance.

"Bitch keep playing with me I'll knock you the fuck out" Chance said glaring at her.

"Look I'm not gon be anymore bitches, and you ain't gon do shit Chancellor don't make me bring the ghetto to Hawaii cause I'll shut this shit DOWN!" yelled a infuriated Bobbi.

Aniya grabbed Bobbi and pulled her aside to calm her down.

"Umm well, lets go to the house" Daisa said awkwardly as she and Keith guided us to a very fancy looking limo.

20 minutes later we arrived at this big beautiful ass mansion.

"Damn this shit is dope" Sierra said as she stared at the mansion in awe

"Well we're going to let you guys get settled in your rooms and we'll be having dinner tonight at 'Azure' at 7pm to discuss the rules and instructions for the show" Daisa said as she started heading back to the limo.

"Wait y'all not staying with us?" asked Zyquavia.

"Nope, we own a vacation home up here and plus we brought our children and we want them to be comfortable" Keith said.

"Aww when can we meet the kiddos" spoke Sierra.

"Soon, see y'all tonight" Keith said as he got in the limo and drove away.

Algee looked around at everyone "well my fellow peoples, let's go pick a room I need some sleep"

We all headed inside the house and looked around in awe.

"This place is nice as hell" Luke said.

We all nodded our head in agreement.

"I think we should pick out our rooms so we can rest before tonight" I said as I grabbed my carry on while Dave grabbed our luggage.

We all headed towards our rooms and took a much needed nap.

Hours later...

We was all dressed and ready to go. I walked downstairs and heard 'ohhs' from the girls.

"You looking sexy mamas" Amiah said as she smacked my butt.

"Thanks, you all look very beautiful" I spoke as we started heading towards the kitchen where all the guys was standing.

"Y'all look good as hell, especially you gorgeous" Dave said while giving me a small peck on the lips.

"Bobbi where the rest of your dress" asked Chance while looking her up and down.

"Chancellor don't start" she said dismissing him.

"You a real bitch, always got a fucking attitude with yo stank ass" he said while giving her a hard glare.

Let me tell y'all If looks can kill Chance will be 30 ft under.

"I know damn motherfuckin well yo ugly ass not talking about attitude?! Your nasty ass attitude is why we're here in the first fuckin place always walking around moody and shit! Do your dick bleed every month or somethin? Cause ya ass walk around like you on your period so if anybody a bitch it's you. Always disrespecting me in front of people sometimes I hate yo ass man" Bobbi yelled as she stood in Chance face.

Chance raised his hand to hit her, but that's when the guys stepped in.

"Bro we cool and allat, but I'm not about to let you hit a female in front of me, and stop calling her a bitch you keep claiming you love her, but yo ass showing us different. Now bring yo ass on so we can eat a nigga hungry" Brian said as he grabbed Aniya hand and walked out the kitchen and towards the door as the rest of us followed.

Tonight is going to be very eventful.

- Another chapter! I will post the rooms in the house as a whole nother chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I really dislike Chance ass🙄, but he will get better. I also want to thank y'all for the positive feed back it just warms my heart 😭♥️, butttt I love y'all see y'all next chapter - Daisa♥️