9. Episode One (Part I)

Amiah
*Alarm tone* I got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to take care of my hygiene. When I was done in the bathroom I changed into a pair of white ripped jeans, a oversized sweater and my black Vans. I then preceded to wake up Algee.

"Babe, wake up we have filming today" I said as I shook him awake.

After 3 minutes of trying to wake up Algee he finally decided to get up and he headed straight for the bathroom.

While he was getting ready I decided to go downstairs when I see all of the girls in the kitchen talking.

"Hey girlie" Bobbi greeted as she gave me a hug.

I greeted everyone else and went to go fetch me a cup of coffee.

"Bobbi I heard you and Chance arguing last night, everything good?" Sierra asked.

"I don't know I mean I love him and all, but he seriously need to get his shit together before it's too late" she said as she sighed deeply taking a bite of her muffin.

"It's okay mamas that's why we here, so we can all get our shit together" I said as I embraced her in a comforting hug.

10 minutes later the guys have all came downstairs and we're now waiting on the Powers and the camera people. Sometime later they all finally arrived.

"Good morning everybody" spoke a very enthusiastic Daisa.

We all mumbled a "morning" as she looked through her binder.

"Okay, before filming starts I want you all to know that it's okay to be yourself , don't change because it's cameras around after all it is a REALity show" Daisa said as she started talking to the camera man.

"Each couple one by one will go into the confessional room and introduce yourself and why you're here okay?" Keith said looking around at us making sure we understood.

The first couple to go in was Dave and Kayla.

Bold italics = confessional

"Hi everybody I'm Kayla" she said with a wide grin on her face.

"I'm Dave East" he straight faced the camera.

"And the reason we are here is because I have a issue with being dependent and always going against Dave" Kayla spoke as she grabbed Dave's hand

"It's really irritating, I love my wife with everything in me, but I need her to understand I'm not like the rest I'll treat her like the queen she is for the rest of our lives" he said staring deeply in her brown orbs

They looked in each other eyes and shared a passionate kiss.

After they went it was Me and Algee's turn.

"I'm Algee" he waved at the camera

"I'm Amiah" I smiled shyly at the camera.

"The reason we are here is because she feels as though I pay more attention to my job than her" he said staring blankly into the camera.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked into the camera. "I just want things to be the same how it was 4 years ago"

He looked at me with a pissed expression and got up and left.

(Skipping the other confessionals cause i'm lazy)

"Algee what the hell was that about" I said as I followed him to kitchen.

Out the corner of my eye I seen the camera people following closely behind us. Great our first fight on camera.

He turned and looked at me with a frustrated expression. "Miah leave it alone"

"No Algee we're going to talk this shit out, what the fuck is wrong with you!" I asked as I slightly raised my voice.

"Miah I said leave it alone stop bitchin damn!" He said stomping off to the front room.

I followed behind him. "Yo ass been hanging around Chance too damn long, talkin to me like I'm a bitch off the streets"

Algee just looked at me and stormed off to our room. I just angrily plopped on the couch.

I curled up in fetal position and silently cried in the pillow.

"Awww" Taylor said as she and the girls embraced me in a comforting group hug.

"It's going to be okay mamas" Aniya said as she rubbed my back slowly.

"How about we have a girls night in my room" Bobbi suggested.

Before me of any of the girls can answer, Chance decided to intervene.

"Girl hell fuck no y'all can't"

"Chancellor shut the hell up" Bobbi argued back with him.

"This is why we having problems now you always saying some slick shit" he spat back.

"Chancellor you're dismissed" she said as she focused back on me.

"My room tonight after filming" she said as she kissed my forehead and headed to her room. I'm glad to have her and the other girls . I feel like we're going to be great friends.

Tbc..

-this is part one of episode one. It's trash 🚮 I feel like I could've done better, but I'll come harder next time. Hope y'all still enjoyed tho. See y'all next time✌🏾- Daisa♥️
Discussion: Wth is Algee problem? Ole angry ass and Chancellor is still being a dick don't worry he got something coming for that ass soon😂😂