4. K A Y L A & D A V I D

Kayla
Hey good people, my name is Kayla Brewster and I am 25 years old. My husband is Dave East you may have heard of him. I am also a mother of two handsome twin boys named Tre & Dre. Dave and I met at a friends wedding about eight years ago and we got married 5 years ago after I had the twins. I have a slight issue with letting Dave provide for our family I know crazy right? It's just that I was raised in a household where I was taught to always be independent and to stay on your grind and once I became a mother I grind harder then I ever did before. I own my hair salon called "Kayla's Boutique". Dave was skeptical about me getting it, but he soon understood that I don't want to be one of those celeb wives who just sit on they ass all day while my husband bust his to keep a source of income coming in. I sometimes go against Dave's word when he tells me "I don't need you stressing over no bills, I got this." He hates when I spend money out of my pockets for anything! He always tell me "I'm the man of the house it's my job to provide" or "You had my kids you take care of them and ima take care of you". I love the fact that he's being a great husband and a even better father, but I can't help but feel like Dave is going to end up thinking that  I owe him anything, so hopefully this retreat I signed is up for change my mind.
***
He twins and I is currently sitting on the couch at my best friend, Trinity house when I got a text from Dave.

Husband♥️💍- what you needed to talk about.

       - I got us a spot on that reality couple retreat show 'Relationship Chronicles' and I'm hoping it will solve our problems.

Husband♥️💍- ight, I'm down. I'll holla at you later babe, I love you 😘

     - Love ya too baybeh♥️

After I was done talking to David I turned to Trinity.

"Trin, I got to go pack, Dave and I are going away for awhile and we leave in two days" I said as I stood up and embraced my best friend in a bone crushing hug.

"Alright girl call me later, I love you" she said picking up the used dishes.

"Love you too, Tre and Dre let's go" I said as me and the twins walked out the door and got inside of the car.

"You boys buckled up back there" I asked looking through the rear view mirror.

"Yes mommy" they said simultaneously.

I smiled at my boys and pulled off in the direction of our home.

- Even tho I already showed you this beforehand 😂😂 I'm still gon text you and tell you it's published - DakaylaDanae