8. The Meet Up!

-Two days later the 7 couples all arrived at the airport at 4am to aboard the private jet curtesy of the show.

Bobbi
"Chance hurry yo slow ass up!" I yelled at Chance as he slowly followed behind me.

"Bitch don't fucking rush me I'll get there when I get there hell wrong with you" he yelled back with attitude dripping from his voice.

I started to count to ten cause this nigga was about to make me turn this airport the fuck out.

I angrily plopped in the sectional chairs as Chance slow ass copied my actions plopping in the chair beside me.

I started to observe the airport until my eyes landed on Dave East and his wife. I hopped out of my chair so fast and damn near tripped trying to get to them.

"Hi, I'm Bobbi I know it's early and you're tired, but I just wanna say I'm a big fan of your music" I said with a big ass goofy grin on my face.

He chuckled at my excitement as he held on to his wife hand.

"This is my wife Kayla" he said as he wrapped his arm around her.

"Nice to meet you" I said as I held out my hand. Instead of shaking my hand she embraced me in a bone crushing hug.

"Nice to meet you too buttercup"

"You going on tour or something" I asked as I eyed their luggage.

"Nah, we're traveling to Hawaii to be on some show" Dave said as he pulled out his phone to check the time.

I nearly melted on the insides. I can't believe I'm going to be on a show with Dave East and his wife how exciting?!

"That's crazy cause my boyfriend and I are going there for that exact reason too"

"That's awesome can we meet him" Kayla asked looking around the airport.

"Sure follow me"

We walked over to Chance who was on his phone probably scrolling through Instagram.

"Babe look who it is" I said excitingly pointing at the Brewsters.

"Yo Dave, wassup my man" Chance said standing up giving Dave a bro hug and Kayla a cheek kiss. I'm not surprised Chance knows Dave cause they're in the same industry I'm just surprised I haven't met him sooner.

"Wassup dude, I ain't know this pretty lady was your girl" Dave said as him and Kayla sat in the chairs across from us.

Chance looked at me with a small smile. "Yep, been together five years, this girl right here is my whole heart and I'm hoping this trip prove that to her"

Kayla looked at Chance with her hand over her heart. She then slapped Dave upside
his head.

"Girl what the hell wrong with you hitting a nigga and shit" he said as he glared at her rubbing the back of his head.

"You don't say sweet shit like that to me no more" she pouted as she crossed her arms like a little kid who didn't get their way.

"Why should I? I already wifed you I don't need to sweet talk you no more"

She raised her hand to hit him again.

"Damn girl I'm playing you know I love the shit out yo abusive ass" he said as he leaned over and kissed her lips.

We all decided to chat until the other couples arrive.

10 minutes later ten other people have arrived in our section.

We all did our greeting and then boarded the plane.

"I hope I see some sexy ass Hawaiian women that I can hit while I'm over there" I think the one named Nate said.

Did this nigga just really say that in front of his girlfriend?

"My dude did you just say that in front of your girlfriend?" asked Algee.

"Man she use to it, and she know I love her ass"

I just stared at him in disbelief. Wow niggas really ain't shit.

Soon a another woman stepped on the jet with her luggage.

"'Ma'am I think you've got the wrong jet" I said as all of us stared in confusion about

"Nope this the right one, I'm Daisa Powers" she said as she sat in the empty seat across from me.

"Wait don't you and your husband own your own marriage counseling business" I asked.

"Yes we do, and My husband and I are very excited to host this season of Relationship Chronicles"

"How long have you and your husband been together" Kayla asked.

"We've been married for six years, but together for ten" she answered.

"Kids?" Chance asked.

"Yes three, twin boys and a girl"

"Sorry to be grilling you, but what's their name" Amiah asked.

"It's okay I'm glad you wanna know, and Kj, Keian & Keiana"

"Beautiful names" I said.

"Do any of you have children" she asked getting comfortable in her seat.

"We do" spoke Aniya. Daisa then turned to her.

"Tell me about him or her" she said

"Her name is Briana and she's three years old and she's literally my whole entire world, it's nothing I wouldn't do for that little girl"

Brian then spoke up, "I love my little girl, she's the reason why I grind everyday."

"Interesting, anyone else" she asked while looking around waiting on someone to answer.

Kayla then raised her hand. "My husband and I have twin boys name Tre and Dre, they are 5 years old and they are the greatest thing to happen to me besides my husband"

Listening to them talk about their kids makes me want to be a mom. I can't wait till I have my own.

"Well I hope whatever problems you're having you fix it for not only you, but your kids" she says standing up stretching.

"I'll see you guys later I'm gonna go get some sleep" she said walking towards the back.

"Well I'll see you good people later I Need Some beauty rest" Sierra said moving to a random part of the plane.

All of us scattered all over the plane and was sleep in an instant. I hope this trip brings good things.

- Note : well things are finally getting started, I typed over 1000 words I'm so proud of myself, but sorry if this was a bit rushed and it's trash but I'm sleepy as hell so some of it was written by sleepy Daisa, but I still hope you enjoyed vote and comment! Love y'all - Daisa♥️