14| throw it all away✨

"So that's it? You just want to throw our friendship away. Rosé I'm SORRY okay, I didn't mean for Jimin to find any attraction towards me. Rosé I'm your best friend. You know I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you." Lisa pleaded as she held her now crying child in her arms as Jisoo and Jin tried to stop Rosé from packing all of Lisa's clothes.

"Lisa I thought you were my friend, but now I realized you're all about yourself. It always about you. Taehyung broke up with me. I met this charming boy Jungkook. I had a miscarriage. My prince worked a miracle for me. Jungkook's leaving me. I'm taking Rosé boyfriend. The whole world is practically wrapped around my fingers. It's always been about you in our friendship. Did you really think it would last?" Rosé teased mocking Lisa's life.

Autumn please stop crying. Lisa spoke in her mind. She hated seeing her baby cry and the situation at the moment didn't help. Lisa let the tears fall out of her eyes. After all of the good and bad moments they had. All of the good and bad memories. Rosé was ready just end it all. "Rosé don't you think you're being a little-"

"A little what Jin? Harsh! No you don't understand. It's always about Lisa. Haven't you noticed it's always her going through something. No one cares about how I feel. I'm just left alone in the shadows. I meant what I said. I want you to leave." she added as she continued to pack Lisa's clothes. Autumn had quieted down. Lisa placed her onto the sofa gently as the baby sucked on her pacifier.

"Rosé I can't leave you. I can't leave here. I have no where else to go. I don't know anyone else around here." Lisa protested beginning to unpack her clothes dodging Rosé swings as Jin held her by her waist. "I want you gone. Go back to your boyfriend before he leaves you. France is my home. You're a fading memory!" Rosé shouted kicking her feet.

"Rosé stop! That's enough!" Jin suddenly yelled. The apartment fell silent. Jisoo was watching Autumn comforting her as thud baby whimpered in her sleep due to the noise. The girls had never really heard their friend yell, but they knew that when he did it was time for them to be quiet. Lisa looked at Jin sadly, tears slowly falling from her eyes. Rosé calmed down under his deadly gaze.

"I have watched you two grow into the two women you have become. What I'm seeing now is not that. You two are best friends. Act like it damnit! Rosé it's not Lisa's fault. She's been through a lot of shot in the past month she doesn't need false accusations that's she's coming for your man. We love you Rosé. This is not you. Let her stay. You're overreacting." Jin explained. Lisa stayed silent afraid to speak. Rosé teared up before chuckling. She began to laugh hysterically before she looked him in the eyes. In that moment she said soemthign that would change everything.

"Get out. All of you. I don't need any of you."

"Is this a bad time?" a male voice asked. Lisa's head turned to the voice she knew that voice. She knew who it belonged to. To asked "Taehyung?" she asked. Indeed the male was standing in front of the door. Looking at the scene that had unfolded. "Lalisa. You've ignored my calls and texts since that day I saw you, but I talked to everyone I knew and I finally found you. You left me...without even telling me about our daughter." he spoke softly.

Lisa rolled her eyes. "We don't have a daughter Taehyung." she replied not looking at him. He walked into the room. Jin released Rosé, but still made sure she wouldn't do anything. He glared at Taehyung. The one that caused his friend so much pain. The man that started all of this.

"Lalisa...I admit that I was wrong. What I did to you was a mistake, but how could you not tell me that you had a miscarriage?" he spoke sadly. Lisa was still sensitive to this topic. If her previous tears were dried now, there surely were being replaced.

"I'm sorry, but I just can't allow you to let that beauty sleeping in the living room to call him father." he spoke embracing her. Lisa hated herself right now because she so badly wanted to accept the hug. She pushed him. "You were never there for me. When I was at my worst crying your name...you were in bed screaming hers. Jungkook was." she cried.

"But look who's here now. I constantly watched Jungkook visit the same girl at the hospital almost everyday instead of being here with you. I went through so many people to get here. You can say what you want, but I'm not leaving until you and my child come back home." he finished. Rosé chuckled.

"She was just leaving. As you can see. She just had to steal the spotlight once more. Now get the fuck out of my apartment. You all mean nothing to me!" she shouted. Jin stood in front of her. But Rosé crossed the line. Before Jin could scold her once more she raised her hand in the air and it made contact with his face. Jin glared at her. Jisoo suddenly walked in. She stood in front of Rosé.

"You're lucky that child is alseep. You will not disrespect my husband like that. We're leaving and it's final." she said turning to all of us. She sent one more look at Rosé. "You better hope I don't see you again because if I do," she started. Jin pulled her back from Rosé. She sent Rosé a smirk. "That ass is mine." she spat before she left the room. Taehyung quickly led Lisa out of the room. Rosé sat there alone. She listened at they all shouted at one another. Bags zipping. Closets being opened and closed.

An hour later her door opened. "Rosé we're leaving like you wanted. Is there anything you want to say to us before we leave?" Jin asked quietly. Rosé stood up and smirked. "I'll see you all in hell." she spat before she closed her door. She listened as she heard her front door close. She smiled to herself. She quickly looked through her phone contacts before stopping at that one name. She clicked it and waited as the phone rang. "Hello?" the person on the other line answered. Rose smirked.

"Chanyeol...I think it's time we finally talked." she spoke. The male on the other line chuckled.

"Park Chaeyoung. I think our conversation is well overdue."

The plane ride back to Korea was imtese. Taehyung sat beside Lisa as the older couple was fast asleep. After all they've been through, especially Jin, Lisa knew they had to be tired. Lisa looked out of her window the entire ride home. "Lalisa...you can't ignore me forever." he spoke. Lisa rolled her eyes keeping her eyes on the clouds that looked like cutely shaped puff balls. "I can try." she muttered.

Taehyung chuckled. "Alright, but listen. On a real note. I am sorry. I messed up and I know you're actually thrilled to see Jungkook even though it seems like you're both on bad terms, but from now on I'll be there for you. Even if you don't want me to." he mused. Lisa couldn't help, but smile.

"Damnit!" she cursed before she turned to him and grabbed his face connecting their lips in a kiss.
---
Author's Note: Next chapter is the last for this part. Things really took a turn. I just want to say. There is a slight chance that Liskook WILL NOT be end game. Hehee...I'm so evil, but on a real note. This chapter was hard to write. I'm all emotional now. It's 2am. 😑 I apologize. I know there are SO many grammar mistakes. I wrote this in a hurry.

Give me your feedback in the comment section below and don't forget to vote to show your support.

I will see you in the next chapter.