19| moving on✨

After Sana's funeral (over a month's time) it was nothing, but tragic for the couple. Jungkook seemed down all the time locking himself in his room and keeping everything from Lisa. And then there's Lisa. Always there for him, but lying a the same time. If one didn't know any better they'd say that theirs lives were just repeated. Something bad happens followed by something slightly good and then something even worse happens. It's like the couple can't catch a break.

"Jungkook. Open the door." Lisa called as she knocked on the door for the second time that day. "Lisa please just go." he mumbled. She sighed. "Jungkook you've been like this for weeks. I'm your girlfriend. Please just talk to me at least." she pleaded. She waited a few seconds before she sighed and walked away. Seconds later the door opened slightly revealing a saddened Jungkook. Lisa walked towards him and embraced him.

She could feel his arms wrapping around her. "You don't look too good. You can't keep locking yourself up like this. Talk to me at least. I'm always here." Lisa spoke concernly. Jungkook nodded as he took her hand and led her to the couch. Lisa sat there waiting for him to finally speak. "I just..." he started. Lisa sat there staring at him intently. "Lisa I just...I don't know who to blame anymore."

Lisa frowned upon hearing this. "From my injury to everything that happened in France with you and Rosé. I can blame myself for mostly almost all of it. But this, I-I..." he explained at a loss of words as tears began to fall down his face. Lisa slid closer to him and wiped away his tears. "Jungkook. None of this is your fault. Things happen for a reason. We just happen to not have the best luck, but we're making it work. We've lost too many people that we loved to be sitting here in guilt."

"We need to stop living in the past and carry on with our lives. Yes I know it hurts, but we just have to keep going. Whatever happens just happens." she spoke as she held his face in her hands looking straight into his eyes. We've done things we're ashamed off. We've both done things we regret and can't fix," she started mostly talking about herself. "But we have to keep going. We have to." she finished as she stared into his eyes.

He smiled. "You're right." he replied. Lisa smiled before kissing his lips sweetly. "Are you going to be okay?" she asked before she stood up. He sighed and nodded. "For the most part I'm fine now that I actually let somebody in. I'm sorry for shutting you out. It'll still take some time for me to get over it, but for the most part I'm fine. Thank you Lisa." he spoke.

She smiled and simply nodded. "Well I need to get Autumn to the doctor. Are you coming?" she asked as she grabbed her keys and headed for the door. Jungkook thought for a moment before nodding. "I think that would be a great way to 'move on'." he stated. Jungkook went into the rook that Autumn was currently sleeping in. He walked in and their eyes met. He picked her up carefully as her sparkling silver eyes locked with his. "How long have you been awake beautiful?" he asked the child who merely just stared at him. He chuckled before waking out of the room and leaving with Lisa.

"Steady heartrate, her breathing's normal. She a very healthy baby. Bring her back next month an give me a call if anything happens." the doctor spoke before leaving the room. Lisa thanked him before he left as she picked up Autumn and sat back down. "What's wrong?" she asked Jungkook. He turned to her. Before he could even reply she interrupted him. "Don't even give met that. You were quite the entire time the doctor was here."

Jungkook sighed. "Is it about-" "No." Jungkook quickly declined. Lisa glared at him. "Then what the hell is it Jungkook? I am sick and tired of seeing you walk around here with that crappy look on your face!" Lisa snapped covering Autumn's hears soon after not realizing how loud she had gotten. And surely as any other child does when they see their 'parents' fight for the first time, she beam to cry. Jungkook took a breath. "Calm her down first and then I'll talk." Lisa got out of her seat. "It's time to leave anyway. We can talk about this over food." she spoke as she left. "Great." Jungkook thought. "Now she's mad."

"Now that's she's asleep, what were you trying to say?" Lisa asked as she sipped her tea. "I was thinking that with everything going on and us being so young still maybe we aren't what Autumn really needs right now." Lisa frowned upon hesirng this and stopped drinking her drink. "What are tout trying to say Jungkook?" she asked. He sighed before looking at the sleeping beauty. "I think we should give Autumn away. Again. For real this time. Lisa couldn't believe what she was hearing. Before she could reply she was interrupted by a voice.

"The hell you will."

---
Author's Note: Welllllll this chapter is somewhat shorter than usual. One chapter left and it all goes down. Hopefully it'll leave you all pumped and wanting more. Thanks for reading!

Please please please leave your comments blows and tap the little star to leave a vote.

I will see you in the final chapter of this book