10| life changing news✨

"I'm so sorry." Jimin spoke. Lisa smiled softly and nodded showing her appreciation. They were all back at Rosé's, quite large, apartment complex. They were all seated in the chairs. Rosé and Jimin sitting beside one another on the loveseat while Lisa sat alone in a chair with Autumn and Jin and Jisoo resided on the sofa.

After they returned from Louis's, the spectacular ice cream shop in which the Rosé and Jimin had met at, they decided to spend the rest of the night just bonding and talking before Rosé had to leave.

Lisa had explained to Jimin Autumn's situation. It was very emotional for her and she shed quite a few tears. Rosé helped her explain when the heat was turned up and Lisa couldn't mutter a single word.

Autumn was currently awake her big silver eyes staring directly at her 'mother'. Lisa decided to lay her down for her nap when Rosé began to work. "I intend to go out tomorrow morning to buy her new clothes. She's starting to grow a bit faster now." Lisa spoke up.

Rosé smiled. "I wish I could come. I'll be busy with my work until midnight. I'll be to tired to go out in the morning though." Rosé pouted which was soon returned with a smile after Jimin kissed her pout away. Lisa cooed from the other side of the room. "That's too bad. At least I'll have Jin and Jisoo." she mused.

"Actually," Lisa scoffed, frowning slightly. "Jisoo and I wanted to go out on a date all of tomorrow. We intended to leave at seven for sight seeing and then spend the rest of the day eating and touring. Jisoo was once a model so she's very fond of photography." Lisa nodded slightly upset.

Though she did wonder how Jisoo managed to be so gorgeous and how her legs just seemed to be perfectly smooth. She was truly a beauty. Lisa looked up to her. "A model? You never told us your wife was a former model." Rosé spoke. Jin only chuckled.
"Because I knew this, was how you'd react." Jisoo only smiled before she rose from the sofa.

"I actually still am. I can go back anytime I want. It's in my contract. I could show you girls what it's like one day when we're free, but right now. I'm going to bed." she stated yawning and stretching her arms.

"Now, but it's only ten o'clock." Jin questioned. Jisoo sent him a glare. "I need my beauty sleep. Are you coming or not?" she asked holding the door knob to their room. Like the smitten kitten Jin was he followed Jisoo's movements and left the room before they closed the door.

"Well there they go." Rosé spoke slightly agitated at the small kisses Jimin gave her neck every few minutes. Lisa smirked at the two on the couch as she played with  Autumn's miniature hands. She released a sigh. "I have no one to go shopping with tomorrow." Lisa frowned. "I-I could go with you. I have dance practice at eight and then I intended to come see Rosé afterwards. If you want we could leave at ten. Only if Rosé's okay with it." he stated.

Rosé eyed her boyfriend with suspicion, but quickly changed her mood before anyone could notice. She sighed before she nodded slightly. "Sure, I don't see why not. Besides,  it would be a chance for you and Lisa to bond." she added. Lisa nodded.  "Right. You could reveal when you're going to marry her while we're out tomorrow."

Rosé threw a throw pillow at Lisa. "Stop it will you?!" she exclaimed jokingly. The three shared a laugh before Rosé decided to watch a movie in her room along with Jimin before she kicked him out for the night. Lisa returned her attention to the child in her arms. She truly was beautiful.

Until those clear drops fell from her eyes and she screamed loudly. Lisa shushed the baby with soft whispers before she stood and began rocking her slowly to calm her down.

Lisa was still getting used to being a 'mother'. She was surprisingly doing a pretty well job. With the help of Jisoo and Jungkook over the past month she's been able to take care of the Autumn as if she really was her own.

Speaking of, she missed him. After Rosé left, Lisa and Jungkook spent quite a lot of time together which Lisa really didn't understand considering he got several calls almost everyday, which was also new. He ignored most of the calls just starting that it was work. Whenever Lisa asked if he was alright he just nodded and the conversation ended there.

He was close with Autumn already. Considering Jungkook being her boyfriend she really considers him to be Autumn's 'father'. She knew Jungkook missed them also, but he got tied up in some things apparently. Lisa begged him to just come with her to France and forget about it, deal with it later, but he was stubborn.

He sent them both off. Giving them both a kiss on the forehead before he got into his car and sped away. Lisa remembers that day as if it were the previous. It was the last time she had seen Jungkook which was about a week ago. It was also the first time she accidentally cursed in front of Autumn. "Your father's being an ass." were her exact words before she realized what she had just said.

She really did miss him. He would be there by the end of the week though. But, she couldn't wait. Lisa laid Autumn down before giving her a light kiss on her cheek which caused Autumn to smile while in slumber. Lisa chuckled softly. "Mommy loves you babygirl, but she really needs daddy right now." she whispered sadly as she started to tear up.

She left the room and grabbed her phone. Lisa called every night when it seemed like almost everyone was asleep. They talked for hours. It all seemed good, except Lisa could tell something was wrong. She could hear it in his voice. Whenever she asked if he was alright he just told her "not to worry and that he would be there soon." Before she could even dial his number, her phone began to ring. It was him. She answered almost immediately.

"Jungkook?" she asked excitedly. Her smile soon became a frown as she heard his partner, Namjoon's voice. "No. Jungkook's in the bathroom. This is Namjoon." the male voice spoke. Lisa rolled her eyes. "Right. Is everything okay? Is Jungkook hurt?" she asked worriedly. "Jungkook is fine, but I wanted to tell you this before you two had your usual  late night talks." he said.

Lisa shrugged. "What?" she asked annoyed that she couldn't talk to her boyfriend. "Jungkook's been lying to you. He's not coming to France anytime soon," Namjoon started. Lisa sat up in the chair and listened to what the male had to say. "Why not?" she asked sadness clearly in her voice. "Because I won't let him." he spoke calmly. Lisa was furious.

"Why the hell not Namjoon?!" she shouted into her phone. Moments later Rosé and Jimin entered the room both giving her concerned looks.

What Namjoon's said next caused Lisa to drop he phone. She couldn't believe it. As if on cue Autumn began to cry. Lisa stood up from the sofa and rushed to her room and slammed her door.

She picked up her daughter and cuddled her while she cried her own tears. "You feel my pain don't you? You barely know me yet, you feel it." she whispered as she continued to sob, Autumn's cries silencing upon hearing her 'mother's' voice.  "Why would he do it?" Lisa asked sadly.

"Why Jungkook, why? Why would you lie to me?" she cried.
---
Author's Note: This was a tough chapter to write. As I said, things were going to change. If you think it's bad now, you have no idea. Get ready for more drama and definitely more heartbreak. I do want to clarify, you won't see Jungkook's point of view in Korea until the last chapter of this part. Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to leave your comments below and support by voting.

I will see you in the next chapter.