04| he broke my heart✨

Lisa awoke the next day her head was slightly hurting and she felt as if she needed to throw up...and a few minutes later she found herself crouching above the toilet as threw up. 

She heard footsteps approaching her. She turned around and saw Rosé. Lisa frowned. "You didn't go home last night?" she asked.

Rosé shook her head. "No. I couldn't leave you here alone while you're sick." Lisa smiled faintly.

"I'm not sick Rosé it's just a hangover or something." Lisa spoke attempting to stand, but her legs were still a little weak. She didn't know why however.

"Lisa you're sick. Maybe it was the food from last night." Rosé suggested. Lisa smiled weakly before climbing back into bed.

"Rosé I'm fine and even if I am sick, I don't need you to take care of me. You've done enough. Go home. Call Jimin, I'm sure he misses you." Lisa insisted. Rosé sighed, but nonetheless she grabbed her bags.

"Call me later." she spoke before she grabbed the door handle. Lisa nodded before she heard the door shut.

Lisa sighed before she wrapped herself up in her blankets. At times like these there was only one person that she would want.

Taehyung.

But, that wasn't one of her resources anymore. Lisa still couldn't get over him. No matter how may times she told herself that he was bad for her, she still longed for him. For his touch. For his love.

Memories from the last few days began to flood her mind. Jungkook was in almost every single one of them. She smiled as she thought of the male.

He was so sweet. He saved her from Taehyung that night, but Lisa knew that wasn't Taehyung. She didn't know what had gotten into him, but she didn't like it.

He was there for the party. It had been quite a while since she had hung out with Jin. Lisa realized.

He was there for some of her greatest and worst moments. He was still a stranger to him somewhat, but somehow he's made her happy.

He made her feel like she wasn't alone. If Rosé hadn't returned Lisa was probably be a wreck.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "Lisa you just got out of a relsitonship. Silly heart always trying to fall in love." she whispered to herself.

Lisa sighed once more before she laid her head down on her pillow and drifted off into slumber.

Lisa was awakened by her phone vibrating under her. She fell asleep with her phone buried under her belly.

Lisa groaned as she rubbed her eyes grabbing her phone. She pushed the answer button placing the phone to her ear.

"Lisa!" she heard Rosé yell. Lisa frowned and held her head. She felt as if her head was going to fall off and Rosé didn't make it any better.

"Why haven't you called me. I left almost seven hours ago! I thought you were dead." Rosé exclaimed.

Lisa checked the time on the phone. Her eyes widened when she realized it was quarter to six.

"I-I'm sorry Rosé. I fell asleep, but I didn't intend to sleep that long." she apologized. She heard Rosé release a breath.

"It's okay. How are you feeling?" Rosé asked concern etched into her voice. Lisa smiled at the words of her caring friend.

"I still feel bad. The sleeping helped some, but just barely." she spoke sadly.

Rosé whined. "My poor baby Lalisa. I hope you feel better soon. Don't sleep to much." Rosé cooed.