13| falling apart✨

"Are you now?" a voice interuppted them. Lisa turned her head and her eyes grew big upon seeing the person standing in front of her.

Lisa blinked quickly before managing to mutter a reply. "I-It's not what you think." she defended. The male ignored Lisa and looked at Jimin.

"How many times do I have to warn you?" he asked. Lisa frowned. "Wait, wait you've talked about this before?" she asked.

Jin nodded. "I'm no idiot. I see the way he looks at you. The way he 'comforts' you when you were crying. He stepping out of his friendzone." Jin explained not taking his attention off of Jimin. Lisa turned to him as well.

She stared at him for a few seconds before she sent her hand flying across his face. That hurt almost as much as Jin's. Jimin held his face as it began to sting once more. He looked at Lisa who stared at him menacingly. "How could you do that to Rosé. Do you fall in love with every girl you meet in three days? Do you Park Jimin?" she asked in an angered tone.

Jimin held his head low. Lisa scoffed. "You're pathetic. I should say something more to you, but I won't. There's too much going on right now. But I will tell you this, you are going to treat Rosé like she's pure gold. You're going to act like nothing ever happened here. Do you understand me?" she instructed. Jimin didn't reply.

Lisa slammed her hand onto the bar table attracting the attention of a few individuals and causing Jimin's head to rise. "Answer me damnit!" she whisper shouted. Jimin swallowed before he mumbled a quick "yes" and got up to leave. Lisa rolled her eyes as she watched him walk away.

Lisa turned her attention back to Jin. "You knew?" she asked. Jin sighed, nodding his head. "These past few days you've been a little too 'occupied' to realize what he was doing, but me and Jisoo are far from fools. I've told him twice to watch himself. Hell, I even hit him and he still hasn't listened." Lisa's eyes widened. She had know that Jin was a pacisifst. He was a total peacemaker, but this was new.

Lisa just shook her head. "Why does she always go for the bad boys. I hate seeing her heartbroken." Lisa questioned. Jin shrugged. "I don't know. Let's just hope she doesn't find out. We can't keep this away from her for too long." Lisa sighed once more before ordering another shot.

"He did what?" Jisoo exclaimed. She and Jin were talking in their shared bedroom. "When I got there he had basically just confessed to Lisa." Jin spoke pacing back and forth wondering how his friends' lives had become of this. Jisoo shook her head. "Why though? Why would Jimin do that to Rosé?" Jisoo asked still processing the information. Before Jin could response there was a loud bang that caught both of their attention. Jin turned to Jisoo before they both proceeded to run out of the room. And the scene they witnessed, was not pretty.

There stood Lisa and Rosé. In between them a broken vase. Both Jin and Jisoo knew what that meant. Rosé overheard them. She knows. "Are you serious Lisa?! Don't you have enough problems in your life already other than going after my boyfriend?" Rosé shouted. Lisa was still slightly scared that Rosé would throw something at her again so she kept her distance.

"Rosé you don't understand. Jimin's the one who's betraying you not me. You should be mad at him! I didn't do anything Rosé you have to believe me." Lisa defended. Jin and Jisoo didn't know whether to stop the argument here or let them continue and hope Rosé sees it truthfully. As if on cue, Jimin walked in happily with food for him and assumingly Rosé. Both girls looked at him. One with worry, another with hatred.

"You've got perfect timing dude." Jin spoke sarcastically. His attention turned to Rosé who now glaring at the two. "Jin! Jisoo! How could you two not tell me? Jin you're practically my family and kept this away from me. All of you did." she said turnkgn back to Lisa warm tears streaming down her face. "I thought you loved me." she finished as she broke down into sobs. It was moreover likely directed towards Lisa and Jin, but she looked at Jimin sadly as she spoke.

Jimin felt guilty. Why would he do this. He did love Rosé, indeed he did, but he now realized she was just an experiment to see if his playboy acts were gone. He got his answer, but it definitely wasn't the one he wanted. Jin comforted her as Jisoo glared at Jimin walking towards him. "I think it's time for you to leave. For good." she spoke in a stern voice. Before Jimin left Rosé called his name. He turned his head upon hearing this hoping it was slight redemption, but it was far from that.

"You're pathetic. No wonder Seulgi left you." she spat before she looked at Jisoo who understood and slammed the door shut before locking it. That hurt like hell. Seulgi was Jimin's first love. The only one he really cared for. After he left her, his word crumbled. Girl after girl. Night after night. He thought Rosé was proof that he changed, but he did the thing he wanted to never ever happen. He hurt another innocent girl.

The four souls stood on silence. The hard part's over...

or so it seemed because Rosé had other things on her mind.

Other plans for her friends.

The fun part was just beginning.
---
Author's Note:  Shorter chapter them usual. I'm sorry. This part is almost done. All of my readers are so nice and it's literally you all that are keeping me from discontinuing. But on a real note. I went to the store the other day to buy shoes and I saw Timberlands for infants. BOIIIII IF I WASN'T IN MY LISKOOK FEELINGS. I was smiling like a fool in the store. I could just imagined a little kookie running around in baby timbs.

Leave your comments below and support this book by voting.

I will see you in the next chapter.