03| the party✨

"Are you ready yet? Jungkook will be here any minute!" Rosé yelled.

"Rosé chill. The party doesn't start for another hour. Also maybe if you hadn't made me change almost a million times I would actually be ready by now." Lisa fired back.

"Getting there almost an hour early isn't bad. Besides Jin could use the help and we get to meet his wife sooner." Rosé stated. She could hear Lisa sigh from the bathroom. "I'm ready now, but why is my skirt so tight and it's almost damn near to short." Lisa complained.

Rosé rolled her eyes. "You look fine. You know how parties with Jin are. Music, alcohol, and a lot of dancing. Since Jungkook is your date, you need to look nice tonight. Or at least nicer than usual..." Lisa scoffed at Rosé statement and placed her hand on her chest in an offended manner.

"Are you saying I don't have taste?" she asked. Rosé chuckled. "I am the fashioned designer trust me when I tell you, your clothing choices aren't horrible, but they surely are not the best."

Lisa sniffled slightly before Rosé nudged her and smiled. "I love you." she spoke. The girls were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

Rosé turned to Lisa and smirked. "I suppose that would be your date." she teased. Lisa rolled her eyes, but found herself checking her hair in the mirror one last time.

Rosé opened the door. Jungkook was dressed casually in ripped black pants and a simple shirt. He sent Rosé a bright smile upon seeing her face to which, she returned. "Jungkook, it's great to see you again." she greeted.

"Rosé right?" Rosé nodded her head in confirmation. "It's nice to see you as well. You clean up nice as well." Jungkook spoke.

Rosé sent him a small smile. "Well isn't that just sweet of you to say, come in please." With those words Jungkook proceeded to walk into the lovely apartment. He loved the scenery, it was quite the sight. Pastel colors mixed along with the cream colored walls. It seemed as is every single object in the room seemed to compliment the other perfectly. And Jungkook loved it.

But what he loved more was the petite girl standing across from him. Her blonde locks brushing against her cheeks the lightest. Her lips were a dashing bright red as it complimented her eyes, but what Jungkook loved the most was how her skirt was just a little bit shorter than it should have been and how it hugged her thighs perfectly.

He was actually a little worried. If Lisa were to bend down the wrong way she could show more than she intended to.

Lisa noticed Jungkook staring at her and cleared her throat as a blush appeared on her face.

"L-Lisa. You look nice." Jungkook stuttered. Lisa smiled softly. "Thank you, you too." she replied. There was a sudden silence as Jungkook continued to stare at the girl while she only turned her head and averted her gaze else where. Rosé could sense the tension.

"Are you two ready to go?" Rosé asked breaking the awkward silence. Lisa looked up. She turned to Jungkook he only smiled at her. She smiled back with what little confidence she has and nodded.
---
Lisa and Rosé were greeted almost as soon as they entered the restaurant. "Hello girls and guy." the woman greeted brightly. She had a cute face and her flashing red hair was mesmerizing.

The woman suddenly frowned while staring at the trio. "Do you three work here? I haven't seen you around." she asked. Lisa suddenly smiled.

"You must be Seokjin's wife." Lisa asked for confirmation. The woman nodded. "I am. Who are you?" she asked with a sarcastic tone.

"Girls! I'm glad you came." Jin yelled walking towards them. Lisa faked a smile. "Of course! We wouldn't miss out on a party. Especially if you're hosting it." she spoke. "I see you've met my wife." he stated. The girls turned their head once more to the woman in front of them who only sent them a bright smile as if shots hadn't been fired moments ago.