Chapter 16; "Am I winning?"

“A Christian Marriage has it’s up days, and it’s down days. When a marriage has it’s unhappy day’s you should not feel as if its “failing” it should be treated with the word. A family that pray’s together stays together. Period”

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT, and it MAY PISS YOU OFF.

-------------

Phylicia’s POV.

Phylicia felt her body shut down. She laid in the bed un moving trying to keep tears from coming. ,”MOM! I did it! I was excepted too..” Phylicia looked up seeing Anthony he looked like every bit of his dad, and that there brought tears to her eyes. ,”Mom?? What’s wrong?” Anthony rushed over to his mom pulling her into his arms. Phylicia took hold to Anthony shirt sobbing deeply into his chest.

Anthony sighed rubbing her back. “Anthony! I CANT BELIEVE YOU SCARED OFF RYAN!” Jania voice loudly emphasized for the bottom of the steps.  Phylicia watched Anthony scramble to his feet before she heard his soft voice. ,”Hey sis, take this, go somewhere okay?” “Whats going on?” Phylicia pressed her face into a pillow. ,”Just go okay?” “Anthony what’s wrong?” “Nothing. “ “Stop lying, I’m not a baby anymore, can you stop treating me like one?” “Jania take the money, and go get the fuck somewhere else before I push you out this house.” Phylicia heard Jania’s frustrated sigh, before the slam of the front door came.

Anthony appeared back into the room. ,”Sorry for cussing mom, I don’t want her to be around this, I be tryna keep her happy. Phylicia nodded as Anthony sat on the bed again. ,”Mom, you gotta calm down.” Anthony touched her growing stomach, and Phylicia nodded. ,”I’m trying.” They both jumped at the suddenly yell of Trevon’s voice.

“Lici!?” Phylicia heard him climb the step quicky. ,”Get out son.” Anthony nodded as Trevon’s handsome face appeared infront of their bedroom. Anthony nodded leaving. Trevon shut the door behind him. Phylicia felt the bed dip as he lowered himself besides her stroking her cheek. ,”I took off work for you baby.” Phylicia nodded a thank you. ,”I’m so sorry, I’ve hurt you. I will do anything In my power to make it up to you.

“Did you have sex with her?” Trevon shook his head. ,”NO.” Phylicia felt her stomach twist knowing he’d probably done other things for pleasure. “How often do you see her? “Baby I don’t want to talk about her.” “That much huh?” Phylicia frowned deeply. ,”Baby..” Phylicia could no longer stop the sobs that aggressively escaped her.

Hours passed and Phylicia awoke in the middle of the night to feel Trevon’s arms still holding her tightly, encasing her close into his warm body. Studying his face she questioned herself wether or not her broken heart could forgive him. Who had he been with? Phylicia went over the possibility of many women. Trevon was a handsome man, so it could be any women.

Phylicia kissed his lips lightly, enjoying the fullness and warmth of them. Had the girl been better than her to make him cheat. Phylicia sighed tracing the outline of his gorgues cheek bones, and sweet handsome face. “Lici I’m so sorry.” Phylicia was startled by his soft voice. ,”I never want to hurt you or make you cry anymore. I will make it up to you baby.” Phylicia studied his tearful eyes as they had opened, they shined with honesty and pain. ‘I believe you Trevon.”

Phylicia sighed deeply feeling his warm lips suddenly cover hers in a longing kiss. ,”Trey, please.” Phylicia begged quietly pulling at the button on his pants. This woman had to be a slut, she had to prick some of Trevon’s fantasies for him to even step out of their marriage, Phylicia decided. Trevon let Phylicia push his slacks down to reveal his plaid boxers. Phylicia’s lips touched his warmly, and lovingly. Trevon pulled Phylicia ontop of him pulling her down in another kiss.