Chapter 2; Her Husband. His Wife

Comment

Love, Fan,Read, Vote if you ENJOYED!

---

Phylicia watched her husband tap the razor on the sink before continuing to shave, water slipped from his neck onto his broad chocolate chest and down his stomach before it disappeared at the waist band of his pants. He was such a fine sculpted man.

Phylicia swore god perfected him for her. Making him strong, loving, sweet, and handsome. Trevon shot Phylicia a beautiful smile in the mirror of the bathroom when he saw her staring at him.  Phylicia smiled back happily.

He had such a genuine smile. It was a smile that seemed to be only for you. It touched his eyes and not only that, it was such a dazzling smile that it made his appearance even more attractive. He could be a model if he wanted to.

 He always dressed to impress, he was in great shape, and he had had a gorgues face and a smile that could stop a heartbeat. “Lici(Lee-See)” Phylicia smiled at her nickname. ,”Yes hubby?” Phylicia raised an eyebrow.

 Phylicia was young and married Trevon at 23. He was 10 years older than her at 33 when they wed. Phylicia’s family loved Trevon with all their hearts. He’d been a friend of her brother’s since he was just a little boy at 9 years old. Phylicia really didn’t see Trevon alot until after he’d gotten his bachelor’s degree in pedatrics and moved back to town. She was 13 and he was 23 at the time.

Phylicia remembered that she was having a sleep over that day with her three best friends; Kimberly, Lourie, and Tiana. He was so sexy. Phylicia couldn’t believe her eyes and her three friends were at lost for words as their eyes lingered all over this chocolate godess of a man.

Phylicia felt her throat close up when he squatted down in front of them. ,”Hey Lici, I know you don’t remember me a whole lot, but I use to chase you around the house, and play with you when you were a baby”. Phylicia tried to find salvia to swallow so she could answer him, but she just nodded her head instead.

Trevon smiled and Phylicia blushed hard feeling his soft lips touch her forehead before he stood again. ,”Have fun girls.” and ever since than that Phylicia liked him, but it wasn’t until she had turned 20 that he stopped seeing her as his little sister.

Phylicia had flown off to New York for 2 years for an internship in law. After she’d graduated, she was greeted with Trevon’s face again. He’d done a lot of growing physically and mentally. Phylicia remembered the day.

She’d walked into a big surprise welcome back party, and across the room she met Trevon’s eyes. God, he still made her knee’s go weak. Trevon sent her a warm smile as his eyes lingered all over her newly founded breasts, thighs, curves, and butt .

Phylicia saw the look in his eyes, the way his tongue ran along his lips as he stared at her as if he were seeing her in a different way. He had lust written all over his face, and Phylicia knew she did too.

Not too many months after that, they had begun dating. At first they kept it secret but could no longer keep it quiet when Phylicia’s brother caught them in bed one day.