Chapter 4; Her beautiful honey colored skin.

(Phylicia >>>)

Comment

Read.Love.Fan.Vote if you Enjoyed

--

“So how are you supposed to stop temptation?” Robert asked drumming his fingers against the pew. Shonda kissed her daughters forehead before letting her go to the bathroom, while answering Robert. ,”You can’t stop temptation.

As long as you’re on this earth you can’t stop it, but you can watch yourself and pray and ask god to help you when you are tempted so you won’t surcome to it, and pray for strength so you can have enough power to stop whatever it is.” Shonda spoke confidently patting her hair down on one side.

Trevon smiled at Shonda. ,” That’s what I want confidence. I don’t want any of you looking back at me wondering if you were right. Trust me I will correct you. Another thing, although I am your pastor I don’t know all the answers, god does, and if he so choose to answer you he will.

 So don’t always count on me to answer . Pray and ask god, or turn to your bible. Ask him for knowledge of his word and go seek and you will find, and if not you weren’t meant to know what the answer is right then.

Trevon looked up to see his son walk in before sitting. Trevon smiled at his son. He’d never forced neither one of his kids to come to church or bible study, It was by their own choice. Trevon was always drug to church by his mom.

You basically sit there wondering what you are going to do when it ends. You don’t receive anything from the pastor up there running his mouth if you don’t care. You may get a blessing from it, but you yourself will stop coming once you get old enough to make your own choice. So Trevon always prayed that god guide them and keep them safe

Anthony smiled back at his dad. Rachel had a huge crush on his son by the way she kept staring at him throughout bible study.

“Awww.”  Phylicia moaned softly in Trevon’s ear as their bed quickly creaked. Trevon held her hips study bouncing her in rhythm with the rapidly thrust of his own hips. Phylicia sighed in frustration when a hard knock sounded on their bed room door.

Trevon held Phylicia close to his chest to stop the loud creak of their bed, rolling her hips around so he stimulated her clit on his stomach. Phylicia gasped in his ear pleasurably . “Yes?” Trevon called breathlessly.

 Trevon smiled feeling his wife’s juices trickle down his shaft. “Dad, can I talk to mom?” Phylicia rotated her hips wildly trying to reach her orgasm quicker. ,”She will be out in a minute son.” “Okay Dad.” Trevon felt his arms being pushed up into the pillows near the head board.

 Phylicia took control and began to ride him eagerly as if her climax was close. Trevon let out a loud groan feeling Phylicia’s walls tighten around him as she came violently, shaking and panting as her nails dug into Trevon’s chest.

“Mmmm.” Trevon moaned feeling her juices trickle down his manhood. Trevon smacked her butt as she started to get up. ,”Go talk to your son.” Phylicia nodded tiredly going to the bathroom. Trevon looked down at his now limp member.