Chapter Seventeen; ". I said I'm not doing this anymore.."

(BRIA)

-----------

(1week later)

Trevon decided on asking Mrs. Linda and Pastor James, to lead bible study and church service this week. Laying alone in bed one day he’d realized his sinful way’s could affect his members, and he wasn’t going to lead them into wrong just because he himself was letting that un-thinkable happen. - “Phylicia, I’m having sex with someone else.” Trevon clutched tightly to Phylicia’s hands. They’d sent the kids away and were finally having an in depth conversation about the avoided topic. Phylicia had come back from her work trip, and was faced with the truth. 

Tear’s pricked Phylicia’s eyes and Trevon saw her trying to hold them back, after a while she took in a shaky breath. ,”Do you like her?” Trevon stroked the back of her hand’s when she didn’t yank them away. ,”I don’t think so.. I think it’s just sex.” Phylicia drew her hands away from him. ,”Trevon.  I don’t know what you want me to say..” Trevon nodded. , “I don’t expect for you to forgive me right away, I don’t expect for you to do anything. I  just needed to tell you the truth.” Trevon reached across the table to take her hands again, but Phylicia refused.

Trevon shamefully rubbed the back of his neck as his eyes stared at their marble kitchen table. ,”Trevon, I love you, but I am really hurt. I am about to have our child, and you decided to put your dick in some other woman, and for what? Because it would feels good for the moment?” The screech of Phylicia’s chair had Trevon looking up. She pulled a lemon tea bottle from the fridge. ,”I’m not going to leave, so that’s the last thing you have to worry about.’

Trevon felt relief and slumped against his chair. ,”Do you still crave her?” Phylicia asked the question so smoothly you would have thought she was asking about the weather. Trevon swallowed as Bria’s beautiful face swarmed his brain, Trevon felt an erection immediately press against his underwear. ,”Yes…” Trevon hissed refusing to look at his wife. ,”Who is she?” Trevon felt embarrassed to say it was a friend of Jania’s

“I saw her a couple month’s back when I took Jania to the store to get thing’s for her sleep over, and then we met again that day, but It wasn’t planned.” It wasn’t a lie atleast. Phylicia nodded coming to take her seat at the table. ,”Trevon, you need to stay away from her because you are hurting us.” Phylicia gave him a stern look before leaving the kitchen

-

“WHAT!” Trevon pushed the lock on the patient door. ,”Please. Shh. I said I’m not doing this anymore..” Bria looked at him, a wild look in her eyes. ,”She came back didn’t she? She talked you out of it” Trevon sat far away from Bria on the small stool fitted for a doctor. ,”Yes, and No. I love my wife Bria.” Bria scuffed. ,”She will never do what I do to you.” Bria pushed off from the hard patient bed walking close to Trevon. ,”And you will never match up to her..” Trevon softly whispered.

Bria smiled straddling his lap. ,”Im not wearing any panties.” She softly whispered in Trevon’s ear. Trevon knew this to be a fact as her warmth was pressed against him. “I can see that…” Trevon made no move, although he was hard as a rock. “I know you want me ..” Bria slid his lab coat down his arm’s before gently placing it across another chair. ,”Wouldn’t want to get that dirty.”

Trevon shakily placed his hand on her hips as her lips touched his. “Bria… I can’t..” “Yes you can” Bria whisper as they kissed. Trevon swallowed nervously as she pulled down his zipper pushing herself onto him, raw.” Bria…please.. I don’t have any condom’s here.” Bria giggled. ,”I don’t like them anyway.” Trevon groaned as she began to buck her hips against him wildly.

“I know that feels so good.” She whispered. “Please Bria..I love my wife.” Bria giggled wickedly. ,”But you love having sex with me.” Trevon didn’t comment as she rolled and rocked against him. A soft knock hit the door, but Bria still continued to ride him. “Y-yes.” Trevon spoke weakly answering the knock.

“Mr. Morris, your next appointment is in 15.” “Okay..” Trevon toes began to curl. ,”God.. That feels good Bria.” Bria smiled pushing off him and leading him on the patient bed. “Fuck me Trevon.” Trevon had Bria screaming into his palm as the minutes flew by. Bria climaxed and the squeeze from her walls sent Trevon over the edge. Bria smiled as he released himself deep into her.

Trevon gasped realizing just what he’d done. Bria smiled evily as if she’d planned it all, touching her flat stomach she looked at Trevon’s terrified face. ,”Only a month or so now, and you will have four kids in your life.” Bria smiled kissing Trevon unmoving lips, smoothing down the wrinkles in her skirt she left the patient room, without look back.

Trevon fell against the bed resting his head in his hands.

---

Is Trevon worthy of Phylicia. Do you think she should be sticking by his side?