Chapter 14; ""Dad,I saw you..."

(Anthony>>)

He is very cute, and sweet in his own way:D

Before read the chapter answer thisQUESTION TO MY READERS:  What do you think the title of the chapter means and why?

COMMENT

READ

LOVE

VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED! 

-----------------------------

WARNING; THIS HAS SEXUAL CONTENT. Well duh its [R] lol.

Anthony’s POV: 

As soon as Trevon finished working with the DVD player the movie popped on, and Anthony felt Bianca’s lips on his stomach. “Aye, whatchu doing.” Anthony flashed Bianca a smile looking down at her as she blushed. ,”I don’t know..”

Bianca leaned back up catching his lips with hers. Bianca pulled away and eyed Anthony as his finger tips began to brush and touch the waistband of her skirt. ,”Anthony, your dad is right there.” Anthony pulled the blanket up over them once he took one glance at his dad. ,”I hope you can be quiet baby.” Bianca gasped as one single finger slipped into her.

“Mama, you are so tight.” Bianca could barely comment as his slender finger easily slipped in and out of her wet cove. Bianca finally buried her head into the crook of his neck when a moan accidentally escaped her lips.

Anthony smiled using his thumb to play with her and flick at clit. Anthony harden quickly feeling the shake of her body from obvious pleasure. “S-s-stop” Bianca pulled his fingers away. Anthony let out a sexy chuckle. ,”What you can’t handle it?” Bianca blushed. ,”Not with your dad right there.”

Anthony looked up from under the blanket to see Bria leaning over into Trevon, before lowering his head back underneath the covers. ,”He’s not looking baby.” Anthony slid his slick juice covered finger in his mouth tasting Bianca’s sweet tasting nectar. Bianca blushed watching his tongue wrap around his finger before he closed his lips around it.

Anthony pressed his lips close to Bianca’s ear. ,”You taste good.” He softly whispered, his breath tickling her, causing Bianca to tremble. Bianca smiled pulling at his belt loop gently before he stopped her. ,”You sure baby? You don’t have to do anything for me.”

Bianca blushed at his sweet gesture before swatting his hand away, swallowing nervously she pulled his belt a loose. ,”I want to.” Anthony nodded watching her. Bianca pulled his zipper down very slowly careful not to be too quick since Trevon was only a couple steps away.

Anthony’s dick was just about as hard as a brick, it easily seeped through his jeans. It must have taken a lot for him to take that moment to stop her. Bianca bit her lip watching as pre-cum was literally trickling down from his tip.

Anthony took Bianca’s curls in his hand watching her lower her lips closer and closer to his member. ,”Bianca, wait.” Bianca paused as his dick jerked every so slight, she could feel it pulsating in her hand and her fingers could hardly grip it, he was so lengthy and widthy.

Anthony sighed trying to push some of the blood back into his brain. ,”I don’t want you to do that.” Bianca gently flicked the tip of his dick with her tongue making Anthony suck in a breath. Bianca smiled at his reaction. ,”Why?” Bianca flicked his tip again. “Oooh fuh-uck” Anthony quietly cursed and weakened letting her curls go.

Bianca giggled sitting up, his face relaxed when she did. ,”Thank you.” Bianca smiled kissing him as she quickly stroked and tugged him. Bianca gasped feeling his nails dig into her thigh. Bianca peeked up from underneath the cover to see Trevon still there and Bria still leaning against him. Bianca smiled lowering her head back under. Anthony’s breath was heavy, she felt his dick twitching in her hand. He was close so quickly.

Anthony pulled Bianca’s hand away and took a hold of his dick stroking it a little before he came on his hand. Bianca smiled as he sighed and relaxed back into the couch. Bianca smiled as he kissed her. Anthony leaned close to her ear. ,”I really like you.” Bianca blushed as he got up using the blanket as a shield, Anthony sighed with relief as Trevon was no longer around.

“I’m gonna go wash up.” Bianca nodded and Anthony left to go up the steps to wash up and clean off. He smiled and pulled Phylicia’s door shut seeing she was resting. Anthony finally entered the bathroom to hear his own father moaning.”Yes baby girl, yes.” Anthony paused at the sound before grabbing a towel from the rack, looking over at the curtain it was closed but you could see two bodies moving around behind it.

Anthony’s lips drew in a tight line hearing Bria’s giggle. Anthony exited the bathroom keeping his thoughts to himself as he cleaned up and went back downstairs where his sister and Bianca were.

 --

(3am)

 “Dad.” Anthony’s mind wouldn’t stop running. “Why the fuck would his dad do that.” Anthony followed behind Trevon seeing as he’d gotten up in the middle of the night. Bianca and Bria had left about 3hours ago and Jania had finally went up to bed.

”Yeah son? What’s up?” Trevon pulled the milk jug from the fridge, Anthony sighed seeing his dad’s pained and distraught expression, his tear streak cheeks as the fridge light highlighted his face.“Dad,I saw you and Bria. In the shower.”

The milk jug slipped from Trevon’s finger’s and collided with the floor beneath his feet, as he turned to look at his son.