Chapter Twenty-One; "I'd rather us to be friends Trevon."

This chapter will make hurt your heart..

-Tai

-------------------------

Trevon sat on the kitchen chair un-moving as his heart literally broke in two. Trevon some how lifted hisself from the kitchen chair walking upstairs to see Phylicia now packing her second suit-case.

“Phylicia.”

Phylicia looked up at Trevon as she folded a t-shirt. Her eyes were extremely teary and when she blinded an abundance of tears rolled down her cheeks. The t-shirt slipped through from her fingers and Phylicia crashed down onto the bed sobbing uncontrollably. Trevon rushed over to her, holding her to him.

”I’m so sorry baby, this is all my fault. I hurt you so bad baby. I’m so sorry.”

 Phylicia clutched Trevon’s back burying her head into one of his shoulder as her body shook with each sob. Trevon lifted her head and very lightly pressed his lips to her very warm ones, she kissed back as her lips quivered against his. Trevon took the two suitcases off the bed placing them beside the door. ,”Baby. Get some rest atleast.”

Phylicia nodded a little. ,”I still can’t stay here Trevon. It hurts to much. What can a wife do when she has lost her child, and to top it all off you gained another child with someone else.” Trevon nodded with-out word as he stripped her clothes off her. Trevon handsome face held a hard expression, it was unreadable.

Trevon pushed the bedroom door closed as he’d gotten her last stitch of clothing off. Trevon began unbuttoning his shirt, looking at his beautiful wife, she was so perfect for him, and only for him, and he’d messed that up.

Phylicia watched as his shirt slipped from his strong muscular arms showing off his very nice build. Trevon stepped from his slacks and out of his underwear. “Trevon…” Phylicia eyed his erection than his face. ‘Just let me show you I love you baby. Let me make love to you this last time before you go?”

Phylicia looked so uncertain that she didn’t answer. Trevon crawled ontop of her deciding to take it slow. Phylicia closed her eyes as his lips touched hers in a passionate longing kiss. They kissed for such a long time and Phylicia clung to him tightly. Trevon felt Phylicia’s hand wrap around his manhood and she began to stroke.

“Phylicia..”

Trevon moaned dropping his head into the crook of her her neck slipping his own hand down to her sweet nectar, Phylicia moaned. “Trevon Yes…Aww! ..Please Faster..Please.” Phylicia gasped her eyes poppe open in surprise..”NO WAIT STOP STOP! STOP!!” Phylicia jerked her hand away from him and pulled his fingers from out of her. ,”I cant.. I know you’ve done these things to her too.” Trevon stopped kissing Phylicia once more before laying between her legs before rolling over to let her lay on his chest. ,”I’m leaving in the morning before you wake up.” “Are you going to stay with your boss?”

“I’m not saying right now, but I will call you and the kids.” Trevon nodded kissing her forehead. He wasn’t exactly sure how he was holding it together, his heart was aching and he wanted to cry any second now, and cling to Phylicia and beg her forgiveness and beg her to stay, but that would be selfish… he’d done the ultimate and broke several of their martial and spiritual vows, and she was heartbroken.

That night Trevon couldn’t even sleep knowing his wife would no longer there beside him so when morning came and she started to crawl off him Trevon just pretended to sleep hearing her move around it was not till he heard the hum of her car did he turn his face to his pillow and weep.