Chapter 6; "I love my wife. No one will come between us."

(Bria >>)

Commet

Love.Read.Fan.vote if you enjoyed!

___

Trevon awoke from his slumber seeing it was still dark out, sitting up he looked around his room missing his wife being beside him, it was almost foreign to him every time she left to go out of town. Every part of him missed her and wished she were there.

 Trevon stood unplugging his cell phone from his charger as he walked to the bathroom texting his wife a loving message. He figured she was probably asleep since it was 2 am there and 12am here. A smile crossed Trevon’s face when he phone buzzed against the bathroom room sink.

(My Wife)

I’m can’t sleep yet either. Call me : )

Trevon smiled peeking out his room to see all the girls asleep but one, Bria. Trevon’s jaw jutted out as he clutched his phone walking over to look in his sons room. “You are really pretty you know that.” Trevon peeked from the crack of Anthony’s bed room door to see Bria in bed with him. They were talking. ,”You have the most beautiful eyes Anthony.”

 Trevon smiled a little. At least she seemed like a sweet young woman. Trevon creaked the door open making them both jump away from each other. “Dad we were just-..” Trevon held up a hand before Anthony went into a frantic explanation.

“Bria back down stairs, and Anthony get some rest.” Bria pushed the covers away from her body. Trevon sucked in a quiet breath. Her nipples stood hard and attentive beneath her night shirt. Bria smiled at Anthony and Anthony waved good bye as Trevon shut his door back.

 “I like your son.” Bria said softly. Trevon smiled. ,”I believe he likes you too Bria.”  Bria smiled hugging Trevon. Trevon fought away an erection as her breasts pressed into his chest,  Bria pulled away suddenly, a knowing smile on her lips. ,”Night.”  Trevon nodded a” Goodnight” and called his wife.

The next morning Trevon walk up drowsily, him and Phylicia had stayed up talking until 5am her time and 3am his. Trevon hung up his cell phone seeing he’d fallen asleep with his wife. ,”Thank you lord for another day” . Trevon stretched getting up to go make breakfast for the girls.

Trevon looked at his son in surprise when he stepped from his room. He was walking around brushing his teeth. ,”Usually I don’t see you up till 12.” Anthony shrugged brushing his tongue and going back in the bathroom.

“Trying to look good for Bria?” Trevon smiled teasingly wishing he had a camera as Anthony turned as red as a tomato. “Dag dad, lay off.” Trevon laughed walking down the steps to see Jania up but she still had her head resting on her hands. “Hey baby girl. Pancakes?” Jania yawned and nodded as Trevon bent down to kiss her forehead before going into the kitchen to start on breakfast.

Once Trevon had finished about half the girls were up and Bria and snuck of with Anthony. Trevon opened his son bedroom door to see Bria and him kissing. “Bria out.” Bria pulled back moving from on top of Anthony, Anthony pulled a pillow over his own erection. Bria blushed walking quickly out his room. “Son, You better respect her if she doesn’t know how to respect herself. Trevon saw lust written all over Anthony’s face.