Chapter 8; "Right there Doctor Morris.." ;)

Bria>>>)

Comment

Love.Read.Fan. Vote if YOU enjoyed

I just love me Anthony. Lol

__________________________

Trevon took the file from his secretary as he walked to the next room to establish care with a new patient. Trevon loved to work with kids. His job description was to give care to kids from age infancy to 18. He was a very popular and well known doctor in the Georgia area. Everyone loved him and he had many thank you card and pictures all around his office walls. Trevon pulled a pen from his lab coat entering room 8.

Trevon shut the door behind him as he settled himself in front of Bria. Bria smiled up at Trevon, swinging her legs slighty, making her dress rise along her thighs every so often. Trevon eyed her bare thigh just for a moment before clearing his throat, and looking into her eyes. “ Bria, What can you tell me about yourself? Are you on any kind of medication? What is your health history? Things of that nature.”

Bria smiled. ,”I take ibuprofen for cramps, and I’m taking Zovia for birth control, I have never had any serious health problems. I just wanted to meet you and establish care. I’ve heard excellent things about you.” Trevon smiled. ,”I’m glad I have such a good reputation.” “Dr. Morris, I do have a little bit of a problem though.” Trevon filled out her chart listening to her.

”Whats that?” Bria slipped off the table unbuttoning the top of her dress. Trevon looked up clenching her chart tightly as her dress fell away from her very prominent beautiful breasts. Bria smiled mischievously, but almost immediately her smile faded as if it had never been there.

”My right breast is sore.” Trevon put his chart down getting up to wash his hands before he touched her. ,”It’s sore?” Bria nodded.,”Yes, It’s tender to the touch.” Trevon dried his hands, pushing the sleeves up on his lab coat. ,”Can you get back on the table Bria, and lay back.” Trevon pulled a drape sheet out from one of the drawers to cover her with. Bria looked up at him her, brown eyes watching him as he examined her left breast than her right.

Bria moaned as Trevon’s finger tips lightly swept along her nipple. Trevon mumbled an apology. Once Trevon examined her right nipple Bria claimed it was tender. “Right there Doctor Morris.” Bria whisper breathlessly taking Trevon’s hand and  guiding it beneath the drape sheet and along her bare breast.  Trevon felt himself harden at its softness and warmth.

Trevon swallowed nervously pulling his hand from her’s. ,”I’m going to send you for a mammogram Bria.” Trevon jumped feeling her hand cover his crotch and give it a small yank. ,”What’s that doctor Morris?”. Trevon felt Bria slowly pull his zipper down. ,” it a more thorough examination of your breast. So I can make sure it nothing serious.” Bria easily find her way into his slacks and wrapped her hand around his thick manhood.

Trevon glanced down at her hand than at her. ,”Bria..I’m married, Please. Stop. Trevon spoke in a whisper as she began to stroke his dick leaning of the bed. Trevon swayed lightly and gripped the bed to keep from falling. Trevon sucked in a breath as he felt her mouth cover his dick and lightly suck before moving away. “Bria. Please.” Bria let her hand drop. ,”But I want you.” Bria smiled at him