Chapter 10; ." "That's not true Anthony."

:)

Love.Fan.Comment.Vote if you enjoyed!

-

--

ANTHONY’S P.O.V

Anthony smiled talking to Bianca, God she looked so damn good in her dress. “You look real good Bianca.” Jania rolled her eyes sitting in between them. “You two make me sick.” Anthony smiled at Bianca over his sister’s head. She blushed.

 Anthony looked at his lap than at Bianca, making her blush again as he tried to form a way to ask her out to dinner on Saturday. Trevon had already told Anthony yes when he asked if he could borrow the car to take Bianca out to a place called; The Seafood Shack.

Jania was always mentioning how much she loved shrimp. ,”Hey table.” Bria said as she sat down. Anthony glanced at her, she was bad as hell but she wasn’t as appealing now since they had fucked. Jania leaned over hugging Bria. Bria smiled at Jania hugging her back. Bianca rolled her eyes stabbing at her macaroni in her plate.

Anthony leaned over whispering in Jania’s ear. ,”Hey sis can we switch? I wanna ask Bianca something.” Jania nodded scooting to sit across from Bria.  Bianca looked at her leg as Anthony’s leg bumped her’s. “Bianca, I was wonder-“

“Anthony can I talk to you?” Anthony was cut off by Bria. Anthony looked at Bianca for a little than at Bria.. “Uh, Yeah sure. I’ll be back Bianca.” Bianca nodded as their eyes met Anthony felt himself blush. Damn come on man get it together. Anthony followed behind Bria.

 Bria smiled at him pushing him into the girls bathroom and locking the stall behind her.“Bria what the fuck??” Anthony watched her drop to her knee’s in front of him, yanking his belt free. Anthony had never gotten head before so he it was surprised when he felt her mouth on his dick.

 “Awww. Fuck Bria.” Anthony immediately responded by leaning into the stall, and tangling his hands in her hair. Bria pushed his shirt up sucking him hard and quick. Anthony closed his eyes feeling weaker as her tongue and mouth tasted him just right.

“Oh shit Bria. Fuck that feels so good.” Bria placed her hands against the stall bobbing her head taking his dick into her throat. Anthony grabbed her head fucking her mouth trying to cum faster. Bria moaned swallowing every drop of cum as she stood back up. Anthony caught his breath and walked out the stall to wash his dick off.

Bria rinsed her mouth out watching Anthony rub soap on himself and rinse. ,”You’re so big. What size are you?” Anthony shrugged ,”Shit I don’t know. 9inches?” Bria smiled measuring his dick with her eyes “ I know when you get hard your at least 10.5” Bianca suddenly walked in the bathroom as Anthony was getting ready to dry his dick.

Bianca looked at his dick than at him, It was like that for a couple seconds then she noticed Bria. ,”Shit Bianca..” Bianca turned quick but Anthony could already see that he’d hurt her. “Damn Bria just get off me alright.” Bria laughed. ,”But I like you Anthony, you are so sexy.” Bria walked over putting her hands on his chest.

 Anthony pulled her hands away. ,”I like Bianca, and you are just sex to me. Just Pussy. That’s it.” “That’s not true Anthony.” “It is true Bria, get that through your thick skull, I told you that the first time.” Anthony shoved the door open walking after Bianca. “Bianca.” Bianca whipped around. ,”Look Bianca, I really, really like you.” “You don’t like Bria?” Bianca finally looked up at him. It looked like she was about to cry but hadn’t started yet.

Anthony took his cap off putting it on Bianca’s head. ,”Naw. I’m done with that. I really wanna take you out some somewhere.” Bianca smiled holding his cap on her head. Anthony smiled looking down at her making Bianca blush. Anthony blushed when she kissed his cheek as the bell rang. Anthony forget what he was about to ask her as he stared at her for a second touching his cheek.

“Anthony I have to go class.” Bianca said softly. Anthony had the most loving smile plastered on his face as he kept touching his cheek. ,”Okay yeah.” Bianca took his hat off trying to hand it back to him. ,”Naw I want you wear it.” Bianca smiled. ,”Okay bye Anthony.” Jania came to her brothers side. ,”Aww you should look at your face right now. So did you ask her to the seafood shack?

Anthony’s smiled faded. ,”Damn it.”

--

This chapter is important although Trevon is not in it