{Chapter 23}

i dont ship hamburr that much but whenever i watch this my heart breaks a little more.

I dont ship it that much... not at all rlly... its an ok ship i guess? i dont want to offend anyone??

animatic by bunny yams
__________________________________

~smol ham man POV~

I woke up to a pounding in my head. My vision was blurry and I couldnt barely see. I tried to get up when I realized that I'm being held by someone. They're very warm and comfy. Then, I freeze when I realized something else.

Everything is in color. Which means that the person holding me now must be...

Thomas?

I tried to squirm out of my soulmate's arms without anybsuccess. All my movement wakes him up.

"Alexander? Go back to sleep," he says groggily.

"But I need to-" I try to say but I'm cut of by Thomas.

"Nope, Jemmy called us in as sick for 3 days. Now lets move to your bedroom so we can sleep easier." He says and proceeded to get up.

I sigh in defeat and get up but the moment I try to put weight on my own feet I collapse. Before my head hits the floor, arms wrap around me and hold me up.

"You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine," I respond trying to shove him away. " I can walk by myself."

"Obviously, you cant." He then picks me up, bridal style, and starts to carry me to my room.

At first I try to struggle, but I dont have enough energy to do so. I feel drained, as if someone had sucked all the caffine from my multiple cups of coffee this morning. My eyes droop a little and I'm doing all I can to keep them open.

He carries me into the room and gently puts me down on my bed. Then he lies down next to me and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close.

Part of me loves the feeling of his body pushed up next to mine, sharing his warmth. The other part of me, is slightly confused. A few weeks ago, I would have never imagined myself in this position ever again. Especially not after our break up.

Before I can begin to argue with myself, I fall asleep again.

~Time skip to when he wakes up~

When I opened my eyes for the second time that day, I realized that Thomas wasnt beside me. I shivered a little, missing his warmth.

"T-Thomas? Thoma-as!" I say as loud as my scratchy throat will let me. The tall man comes into my room and wordlessly snuggles up with me. I relax more when I feel his arms around me and see the colors too.

After a few minutes of him stroking my hair, he whispers, "I'm sorry I should have never left you alone."

I mumble a little to let him know its ok. He hugs me tighter and kisses me on the top of my head, making me smile.

"Is there anything you need?" He lifts a hand to my forehead. "You're burning up. I'll go get some medicine from the bathroom and some water really quick."

I nod my head as he lets me go and stand up. While he's out, I starts to feel the headache becoming stronger. I feel like vomiting.

Thomas comes in and lifts me up into a sitting position. I take the medicine and chug down the water. He sits back down next to me and I lay my head on his arm.

He decides to lift my sleeves up so that I wouldnt burn up. When he does, I hear him gasp.

Shoot. I had forgotten my cutting scars. He traces them with a finger. Most of them were old but some of them were recent, from a few days ago. I hadnt tried to do anything too drastic recently. Lately, because of my color madness, I hadnt been taking any of my usual medications. He turns to me, fear in his eyes.

"Why?" he manages to choke out. He wraps his arms around me comfortingly. I sob and bury my head in his chest. My tears soaking through his shirt.

"Alex," he whispers and lifts my head up with two fingers. I'm looking right into his beautiful eyes now. "I want to stop this. Be my boyfriend? Please?"

I almost choke on my tears. Boyfriends? Last time didnt work out. How could I expect this time to work? But somehow, I knew that if I wanted to really help myself with my depression, I would need someone to turn to.

Deep down, I knew that Thomas could be that person. I knew that even though our past wasnt the best, he was willing to help me. He was my soulmate. And that was all that mattered.

I smiled and nodded vigorously. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

__________________

guys its almost done!

Half of me is excited to write the ending!

the other half is sad to see my first fanfic end!

I feel like a proud parent

I hope you guys like this!

if you do please check out my other writings

(^thats shameless self advertising right there kids^)

Have a good 24 hours!

~❤