{Chapter 10} Ladison

Im sorry i cant think of a good title.

Update! thx to NikitaWolfXO for telling me the  Laurens x Madison ship name. Now this chapter can have a real title!

and heres another animatic im obsessed with

animatic by (you guessed it!) exadorlion!!!!!

___________________________________

~John POV~

I was worried about Alex. Ever since the break up with him and Thomas, he been more... distant.

Hes thrown himself into his work and he seems more down all the time. I'm pretty sure he dosent even realize it.

"So hows Thomas?" I ask James. We were drinking coffee in our dorm.

Ever since Alex and Thomas got together, James and I have gotten closer. I may or may not have a not so small crush on him.

"He's been doing better than I thought he would be. Shame, they seemed like soulmates." James sighed.

I nodded my head and agreed with him. They really did seem like soulmates.

"Those few months when he was dating Thomas were the happiest I've ever seem him."

"I could say that for Thomas too."

As we talked some more, we eventually got to the topic of soulmates.

"Soooooo, uh any luck on your soulmate?" James asked me.

"No," I shrugged. "You?" He shook his head.

"I thought Thomas would be mine but nope!" He replied and popped the "p".

I gave a small laugh and said, "Me and Alex dated for a while and when we kissed we were so sure we were soulmates."

James gave a small hum and pulled his chair closer to me. I held my breath and looked at him.  He gave me a small smile and leaned in close. At this point, my heart was going crazy and my breathing began to quicken. Our faces were so close.

Then, we kissed.

______________________

~Alex POV~

I slammed the door to my room shut and collapsed onto my bed. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it.

I had just finished arguing with Jefferson. How did I love him before? I shook my head as I got up and grabbed my laptop to work on an essay.

~Time skiiip!~

I closed my laptop as I heard a knock on the door. I got up to answer it. As I walked out, I saw Jefferson and Laf get out of their rooms too. I saw Jefferson raise an eyebrow at me as to say 'did you invite them?' I shoock my head and opened the door.

It was John and James.

They were smiling and holding hands. John dragged James into our dorm.

"I invited everyone to your dorm! Me and James have good news!" He screeched and plopped down onto our couch, bringing James with him.

They were both looking around the dorm as if they had never seen it before.

Me,Laf and Tho-Jefferson all shared a look and sat down on the couch. I turned the tv on and waited for the rest of the gang to come.

~Time skip to when everyone is there~

"Ok everyone is here. Now tell us!" Herc said excitedly. He was the first person to arrive.

Everyone nodded and sat on the edge of their seats.

"Me and John are soulmates," James blurted out.

I sat there with my mouth open. All of a sudden the Schuyler sisters ran over to the couple and practically tackled them.

"So, mes amies (my friends), what do you think of the colors?"

( A/N - im pretty sure i didnt mention this before but laf and herc are soulmates, obviously)

"Laf, they're one of the most beautiful things ever! besides John," James said with a twinkle in his eye. Beside him, John was blushing furiously.

"I guess this calls for a celebration," Jefferson said as he got up to go get some drinks.

_______________________________

heres some fluff for you guys!

and i've started working on a couple chapters for the story i mentioned in the part before.

so, uh, yaaaa...

thx!

~❤