{Chapter 9} Last names

I'm also very addicted to this song and animatic too^^^

I love this person's artstyle!!!

animatic by: exadorlion

(I ALSO RLLY LIKE SZIN's art style on youtube too so if ur lookin' for some good hamilton animatics there you go)

ok I 'll let u read now
___________________________________

*theres a time skip of two months between this chapter and the chapter before. why? cause im lazy*

~Alex POV~

"JUST SHUT UP AND GET OUT!" I yelled at Thomas.

"You know what?!" Thomas whispered angrily. "I cant do this anymore. I'm done with you. Bye Hamilton," He sneered and walked out.

I stood there in shock. We hadn't called each other by our last names since we had gotten together.

I closed my eyes and whispered, "fine."

I knew that I should have been crying my eyes out, but I wasnt. I didnt feel heartbroken. All I felt was anger and hate toward him. If Jefferson wanted to leave me, that was his loss. I didn't need him anyway.

I walked over to my desk and started an essay that was due in a month.

~Jefferson POV~

I stormed out of our dorm and walked over to the park. How did I fall in love with him in the first place? I wasnt sure how, but I was sure that I didnt love him anymore.

I shook my head and started to walk back to the dorms. I dont even remember what we were arguing about.

As I walked up to our floor, I relized that I couldn't go back to my dorm. I walked over to John and Jemmy's dorm instead.

~a one month time skip brought to you by writer's block!~

~linnamon roll's POV~

One month

One month

Ever since Jefferson left, I cut, I cried,  and I had panic attacks.

I didnt- no- couldnt let anyone know. I wanted people to know that I was fine without Jefferson.

I was fine without him. Right?

yeah.

At least, thats what I always told myself.

Over that month, our hatred for each other grew quickly. We hated each other as much as we did back in high school. He and James Reynolds all ganged up on me and threw taunts at me just like in high school. I wasnt as terrified of them anymore, but their words still got to me.

During that time, I also decided to cut myself off from the idea of having a soulmate. I obviously couldnt handle the responsibility of having one. I was fine without one anyway.

____________________________________

HEYYYYY

I FOUND SOME GOOD WIFI

enjoy this little chapter until i get back from my trip!

one more thing...

*starts singing*

🎶why do you assume youre the smartest in the room...🎶

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH FOR
250 READS

JESUS I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT THAT I WOULD GET 100!

Anyways... thx!

~❤